Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FF7 date sequnce

Christopher Time Guest

The so called "date" with Barret isn't even a Date, it's more like.. Well..
    I guess Barret was just bored and figured Cloud was and "okay" guy since he always agreed with him.
    So they went together on a ride.. Although it's funny and odd.. Thats basically the sum of it.
    Personally I don't think any of the dates are worth going through the game that far for.

Thanks

You're not allowed to rain on my parade, that's Nacho's job.

Thanks

Originally posted by Onestroke
    You're not allowed to rain on my parade, that's Nacho's job.
    BARRET'S NOT GAY!

There, now your day is ruined.

Thanks

Well, the Sage of Time, I wouldn't expect much more from the "date" with Barret. To say the least, it would likely lack the "tension" and "dramatics" of the other ones.

I said that it was better to go with Aeris or Tifa.

SomeUserGuy Guest

going out with aeris is just one more step to make you feel sorrow after she dies. it worked for me.

snekadid Guest

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    I like my coffee the way I like my man, strong, hot, and black.
    rofl............. i....cant....breathe............omg that was the most unexpected thing ive ever read.
    ive gone on the other 3 dates(plz no more gay jokes(well ok just one more))how do you go on a date with yuffie(just curios)

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by snekadid
    how do you go on a date with yuffie(just curios)
    there's a whole sequence you have to follow from the beginning of the game. look for it on gamefaqs.com. there's many FAQS that'll tell you how.

redneckwonder Guest

Default Yuffie Date

Ya, the game FAQ, basically all it told me was "go into battle with yuffie, then go through the talking bit and make a mistake on the last line of it (ask for her name), do this 10-30 times and you will get yuffie as a date"

Sounds like a bloody waste of time to me, but...... well... it's SOMETHIN' to try, I'd do it meself, but a friend o' mines borrowind my ff7 disc 1....

BTW, yes AM new to these forums

SomeUserGuy Guest

nope that's not the correct way. you have to also make aeris, tifa, and barret unhappy for you to go out with yuffie.

Thanks

You piss off everyone else and get yuffie as soon as posible (nearest forest area). and that should get you her just be an ass to everyone else and you should do it.
    So I make games now sort of. Check the out the one I have in the IGF this year, its totally free: www.mackvswindows.com

Also add me on things.
    twitter: solidusjoe
    Game networks on my profile.