Thread: How do you play the Pokémon Soul Silver ROM provided on the site?

Thanks

Question How do you play the Pokémon Soul Silver ROM provided on the site?

Googled all over and none of the solutions work. So how do I get past the black screen on Soul Silver?

I probably should've worded the title better, huh? =.=;
    Last edited by XularusXIII; 17th-April-2012 at 20:32.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XularusXIII View Post
    Googled all over and none of the solutions work. So how do I get past the black screen on Soul Silver?
    What emulator are you using mate? Also how is it configured? Might be worth posting your specs to if your running an oldish pc/laptop?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    What emulator are you using mate? Also how is it configured? Might be worth posting your specs to if your running an oldish pc/laptop?
    I'm using NO$GBA 2.6a with NO$Zoomer, with pretty much default settings. I think it's an anti-piracy method or something. It seems to be a common problem, but with no common solution. My PC is only about two years old, so it's not that it's not powerful enough. And cool gamercard. I loved Brotherhood.