Thread: Help converting PSN game to ISO format

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Help converting PSN game to ISO format

Hello, I am having trouble trying to convert a PSP game that I bought on PSN, into an ISO file. The game is Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. when I downloaded the game, I copied it from my memorycard, onto my desktop, and when I opened the folder, I had an EBOOT.PBP file, a PARAM.PBP file, and a whole lot of .edat files. I tried converting the .EBOOT to a folder with EBOOT 2 ISO, and then converting that into an ISO, and when I ran it on my PSP, I got a message, saying that the game could not be started. I am running 6.60 PRO B10 custom firmware. any help would be appreciated. And sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk, and fear reigns.
    and by the blade of Knights, mankind.. was given hope

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kursedkey View Post
    .....and then converting that into an ISO, and when I ran it on my PSP, I got a message, saying that the game could not be started..
    How did you convert it into ISO? and what is the error codes you got?

Thanks
    EP Points

The error code was 80020148. I converted it by converting the .EBOOT to a folder with EBOOT 2 ISO, and then dragged that folder into UMDGen, and saved it as an ISO file, and again as a CSO file. Neither of them worked.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sorry for double posting, but it's been a week, and I haven't gotten any solutions to my problem. Iv'e tried making an ISO file again, and I haven't been able to successfully make the ISO file. Is there anyway to solve this problem, or am I out if luck? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: never mind, i found a different method for making the iso file. thanks anyway.
    Last edited by kursedkey; 30th-April-2012 at 19:19. Reason: problem solved