Thread: Massive Sound Errors on Metroid Prime: Hunters (Fix?)

Thanks

Question Massive Sound Errors on Metroid Prime: Hunters (Fix?)

So, I am unable to play my hard copy of Metroid Prime: Hunters due to my L and R buttons not working. Because of this, I have decided to download ROMs of the game to play on my computer. The problem is, the sound is so messed up it's not even funny. Now, I don't know about Metroid, but Pokémon never played at full speed on DeSmuME, so I decided to use NO$GBA 2.6a to run the game. Does DeSmuME run it better, and at full speed?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's all in the configurations.
    Last edited by Mohit; 12th-April-2012 at 12:28.

Thanks

Toying with what few options there were on NO$GBA proved unsuccessful at remedying the issue.

Thanks
    EP Points

If you use No$gba, it was highly recommended to run it with No$Zoomer, and use the Noise Suppression option to fix the sound issues, though it may not work most of the time.

DeSmuMe performance highly depend on your computer specs, especially CPU, as it focused more on games compatibility rather than speed(as opposed to No$gba) .
    But, you can try tinker with few settings to increase the speed a bit.