Thread: 6.60 ME 1.7 HELP!!!!!

Thanks

Exclamation 6.60 ME 1.7 HELP!!!!!

some guy i guess the name was meganova posted in a CLOSED thread about this modification to firmware 6.60 for the psp 1000 (yes i have the paperweight,lol) and i installed it just fine but i still cant play my signed games,still get the cheesy chinese screen,then booted to XMB with the 80010087 msg..... ive been trolling the net for WEEKS and filling my harddrive with JUNK trying to make SOMETHING work.....PLZ HELP ME! :p

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not sure if ME have the option to bypass the firmware detection, but on PRO, the option was enabled by default, which makes any signed games to be playable on that CFW, regardless of which version you use.

and did your signed games working before that? Also, since you're using CFW, I suggest to use the actual copy(ISO, CSO) of the games you trying to play.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 Times in 323 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu Diggity Bastid View Post
    some guy i guess the name was meganova posted in a CLOSED thread about this modification to firmware 6.60 for the psp 1000 (yes i have the paperweight,lol) and i installed it just fine but i still cant play my signed games,still get the cheesy chinese screen,then booted to XMB with the 80010087 msg..... ive been trolling the net for WEEKS and filling my harddrive with JUNK trying to make SOMETHING work.....PLZ HELP ME! :p
    Why not get a pandora battery and make a magic memory stick and restore your PSP to an earlier firmware and try again?