Thread: iso exctraction recommendation

Thanks

Default iso exctraction recommendation

Hello Emuparadise Happy Easter, I know that I might be on the wrong thread, but I need some help.

I've dowloaded Alien vs Predator 2 for pc, but i got disk 1 and disk 2 on iso format and another file that is a BIN file.
    I
    am asking for a recommended program for exctracting files from an iso format.

I know that there are Deamon Tools, but i want to know if there are other programs.

I don't Want to install the program, but i would like a full iso exctracting program in either a zip file or a 7z or RAR file.

So can you guys help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

You don't extract the contents of an ISO file, you mount it to a virtual drive using (you guessed it : Daemon Tools)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    You don't extract the contents of an ISO file, you mount it to a virtual drive using (you guessed it : Daemon Tools)
    Hmm, i see, i was hoping there was a program that mounts the iso file, but without having to install the program. (i guess i made a mistake with the extracting thing)

Thanks anyway.