Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

thats good (well legaly, not for you) , make sure you can prove this with facts, ie. recpits, bills, ect. and make sure you have copys of the pay you get from ads, ect. if you can prove you dont make anymoney off this site, you will not get into that much trobule, if however you do make ANY PROFIT, you are ****ed. Even if its like 2$ a year you make. So i sugest get your paper work together and prepare for a war.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks

Choose Morgan P. Snickelpeefer, attorney at law. He will crush the oppenent and make them pay you cash

DarkScarab Guest

Originally posted by The Sage Of Time

As for the rest of you complaining and calling the IDSA "scum"...
    Perhaps you should learn a few things before you go around throwing insults.
    Yes I called them scum. It was ment with a bit of sarcasm. I realize that they are doing thier jobs and protecting copyright laws. But they don't have to do thier jobs so well. And I don't have to like it when they do.

Christopher Time Guest

Well I didn't pick up on it that way, the way you said it (with the little mad smile next to it)
    It looked as if you mean't it.. I honestly don't like it either, but we can't do much anyway.
    And as it's been pointed out they can't stop emulation, nor will it stop this site either.

Thanks

I think that this site can live without roms, i first came here for the roms, but now i come for the message boards.

Long Live Emuparadise

buzzyon Guest

Yeah the roms aren't a big deal. I'd say that most of us already have all the ones we want and if we don't they're easy enough to find. Like everybody already said, it's the message boards that most people come for.

pentha Guest

well it wouldnt bug me so much if my com hadent just fried and made me lose all my roms.....i hadnt finished them.....&*%%^$&*^#$&%^)%

buzzyon Guest

Damn...yeah I can see how that might suck. N64 roms are easy to find though.

Thanks

I don't think that flaming the IDSA will get us anywhere - to tell you the truth, the matter is essentially out of our hands (we as in normal members of the emuparadise boards); it's in the admins'.

Originally posted by Buzzyon:
    Yeah the roms aren't a big deal. I'd say that most of us already have all the ones we want and if we don't they're easy enough to find. Like everybody already said, it's the message boards that most people come for.
    Well, that's why they're posting on the message boards in the first place.

Thanks

Flaming the IDSA certainly won't do anything substantial, but it will mke us fell better

DarkScarab Guest

Originally posted by Laguna
    I don't think that flaming the IDSA will get us anywhere - to tell you the truth, the matter is essentially out of our hands (we as in normal members of the emuparadise boards); it's in the admins'.
    I agree. But flaming them I think is just letting off steam. That's all I was doing. I don't expect them to read this and then all of the sudden think, "Oh we made some people mad we better let them have thier games."
    But I for one wish MasJ the best of luck.

Shadow X Guest

I thought something was wrong with my computer because i couldn't access the site. That really sux. I didn't really come here for the roms either. I only deal with isos. I set the message board as my homepage because that's the only thing i come to anymore.
    Well sorry what happened Masj. You hate to see these things happen to the good people.

battousai Guest

MasJ does not make enough to pay the bills, he actually has to PAY some money right out of his pocket. By no means does he make a profit
    wow masj... you sure are giving a lot to this site and to us people... thanx a lot... it really would be a pity to see it be dissolved. best of luck

raven369 Guest

Man I just found this site a few days ago. Well we might lose our roms but we still have each other and this forum am I right? IDSA crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry trying to let off some steam.

Thanks

He does it because he enjoys it, don't you MasJ? You love putting up with people like me