Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051

Thread: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You pissed me off by questioning my decisions as a Mod. And the fact that you seem to piss alot of people of leads me to believe that you are an instigator by nature, and maybe the board would be better off without you. And raping someones topic, and changing it completely doesn't make the board fun, because 99.99% of the time it is spam. I'm going to keep Moderating. I hope you enjoy your stay...
    Originally posted by Thriveslam
    hoho i pissed cyber off lol okay i really need to get to this work, dude why do i have to get into all the agruments.

that what makes this board fun.

btw its a public board.

Thanks

he did it again, comon i'm a worthless flea why uwasting your time on me huhuhuh you type these big ass posts that i donteven botherto read anymore.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Wow. Are you sure you arent Zora? Lemme see, theres too much of a coincedence here. You and Zora are/were pretty unliked on the boards, and you both have the same way of responding to things when they've been shown up. Hmmn. I mean, you've both used the fact that you have the attention span of a dog turd as a form of defense. It's not my fault you cant focus on something for more then 10 seconds, yet you try and make it seem like it is. Wow. I'll have to look into this one...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

you're a fucking idiot Thriveslam, you have been pissing people off since the very day you got here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks

gd this is gonna eta someof my lunch time, you must introduce me to zora, sounds like she pissed you off. anywho i'm trying to mail out paper work to retailers and running around the office, kinda hrad to stay hereand talk to you at the same time , which you and cussion has no worthto me so i dont careabout pleasing you by being here,so you can show your power by atempting to bash me. well i'll get back to you later buddy, or should i call you flex, i'm not gonnna waste my timeo n youtoday any longer. excuse typing, i'm in ahurry

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Shit. I meant to quote him, cause he tried to mention the fact that I dont have a job or something, but edited instead. And when I realized my mistake I tried to change it back. I ****ed it up. So I deleted it. Feel free to repost that one Thebheoe or whatever.

Heres what I said, so its only fair that you get your say...
    Oh my god! He actually attacked the fact that I'm jobless right now, and then went on to say that "I dont have time to refresh...blah blah". WOW. What a moron. Job or no, he has still found the time to respond to every post I've made. Wow. What a complete jackass. That almost stung. LOL.

P.S. I edit my posts only if I've thought of something further I'd like to add to it. Thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This has me in comple hysterics. I'm to believe someone with such a difficult crasp of the English language is trying to make me feel bad? How? I cant read most of your post, so uh...yeah. At any rate, I mainly want to say that if I was really flexing Mod muscle, I wouldv'e done some heavy-duty editing on some of your posts. Its fun and educational! Or just...Lock the thread maybe? Before you got the chance to respond? Hmmn. Yet I didn't. Hmm Indeed. HOWEVER....
    Originally posted by Thriveslam
    gd this is gonna eta someof my lunch time, you must introduce me to zora, sounds like she pissed you off. anywho i'm trying to mail out paper work to retailers and running around the office, kinda hrad to stay hereand talk to you at the same time , which you and cussion has no worthto me so i dont careabout pleasing you by being here,so you can show your power by atempting to bash me. well i'll get back to you later buddy, or should i call you flex, i'm not gonnna waste my timeo n youtoday any longer. excuse typing, i'm in ahurry

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thriveshit is too stupid to fight back

SomeUserGuy Guest

he doesn't even have his voting bar on. he's embarrassed about the bad votes he'd get.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, our topics are going way off topic for everyone's liking these days, ofcourse, with some little offtopicness things stay fine and bright, but this is getting irritating now, we get more spam in threads than actual thread talk, if you want to chat use your IM's for gods sake, we don't want your personal logs as the boards.
    Anyways, cool off you guys, don't have to fight over here. Thriveslam, relax, you don't have to argue over here and argue about anything and everything, there's some things which might be arguable and it may be fun too, but to argue over stupid things is just lame. So lets skip the bitch-talk mates and act a little more mature around here. Nuff said.

Thanks
    EP Points

This topic is going down mates. It's not needed anymore and apart from that is full of a lot of different colourful talk :p
    We might see it again in the future if (god forbid) IDSA butts in again.