Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

Thanks
    EP Points

Neither am I, but we'll manage, and I know it.

battousai Guest

that sucks... i guess IDSA was being harassed by Nintendo to get something done and in a panic, IDSA targeted emuparadise just to get something done.

i hope this site stays afloat...

Thanks
    EP Points

Seems to be floating pretty well uptil now, lets see where destiny takes us

DarkScarab Guest

Stupid IDSA!

Well MasJ here's hoping that everything works out. As said by others, emulation will live no matter what the IDSA does. And like others, I myself come here mainly for the boards now. And even if the ROMs go this site has been more informative to me than anywhere else.

Fight the good fight.

Thanks

This is fun flaming the IDSA. Hey IDSA kiss this ( | ) hahahahahahah

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damnation! Well, that truly blows goats.

Personally, if the ROMs go down, then the site could most likely be converted to a information type site, as someone posted before. We could focus on getting the older stuff across with the message board (personal trading and stuff like that which the IDSA can't do anything about if you put something like "We are not responisble for anything on this message board") and maybe even, if we have to (since there will be, if the ROMs go down, a lot of free space going around) use some of the Super Mario/Zelda/<insert good TV shows here> (none of that Dragonball Z crap, I mean honestly people!)

This is, of course, an alternative in case IDSA wins, and it looks like they got a good fight on their side. I personally just want the message board to stay up, so even if it reduces to this I'm sure a lot of people will be happy.

Thanks

I could live if the roms went down, but not if the message boards closed. Stupid IDSA, go play in traffic

DarkScarab Guest

And you know one of those b*stards is probably surfing the site, reading our comments, and getting a huge power trip off of all of this.

IDSA scum...

Thanks

Well they do have a point, this stuff is illegal, it does infringe copy right laws, it is breaking the law. Only way i think we could house our warez is through private FTP's like some of us have been doing and not have emuparadise being affilated with it in anyway If ya know what I mean.

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

You need to get a host in the netherlands, france, amsterdam, or some other country that dose not give a **** about copyright laws. there is plenty of them out there, its just a matter of finding them. you might also need to prove that you do not make any money off this site, if you do make a siginficant ammount of money, you are ****ed. if you make just enough to cover your expences, your OK. good luck.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks
    EP Points

1) We don't make money
    2) Our servers are anonymous anyways, only the main site's server has out details on it.
    3) Thats the main reason IDSA couldn't force us down but they DO have copyright laws since 7th of July 2002 which even makes providing, or linking WITHOUT affiliation illegal.

Christopher Time Guest

This site does make money, but nothing that provides a profit for MasJ..
    Just enough (I assume) to pay the bills of the server itself, at least I hope it's enough..
    Blast it, Donate people! (lol) But seriously..
    The IDSA is right when it comes to things such as N64 roms, but.. The older games? Yeah.. right...
    As for the rest of you complaining and calling the IDSA "scum"...
    Perhaps you should learn a few things before you go around throwing insults.
    And one last thing..
    I don't think MasJ really posted this to get you all worked up, or to get you all coming up with ideas.
    I'll bet the farm he has a few ideas already, and i'm sure it'll work out.

Thanks

MasJ does not make enough to pay the bills, he actually has to PAY some money right out of his pocket. By no means does he make a profit

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, true, but I found a solution to that, the NES's I sell at eBay manage to make just about enough of a profit to cover up the emuparadise bill, so that ways, it's good.

Christopher Time Guest

Originally posted by Super Bagel
    MasJ does not make enough to pay the bills, he actually has to PAY some money right out of his pocket. By no means does he make a profit
    Thus why I yelled at everyone to donate. lol
    But yeah really.. That was a good idea MasJ, selling that stuff on Ebay.