Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

Thanks
    EP Points

LoL Nachos
    You officially put the emuparadise forums stamp on it eh
    Anyhow, about the roms sections, we'll try and get them back, for now we'll lay low with the nintendo roms, I'll be putting up some SegaCD stuff later today (hopefully) so that would be a great addition

RaNDOM Guest

Yes! SegaCD rocks. I think i remember playing "sewersharks" on it at someone's house years ago of course, he also owned "bubsy", so...his game selections were not the greatest. I have a plethora of old gaming magazines i got off of yardsales (seriously, boxes of them for a dollar or so), and several of the games i saw in the Sega Magazine that were for SegaCD looked and sounded like great games. Some regular Genesis ROMs would be good too *hint hint* but i won't rush anyone. Thanks for the new stuff, MasJ, SegaCD was cool.

Thanks

If you want MasJ you can "borrow" some of the Sega CD iso's from this site. It's in China so I fear not post it:
    http://www.chinaemu.net/romall/segacd/
    It even has the Lunars!

Thanks
    EP Points

Nachos, we already have all of the ISO's available on that site and a lot many others too, although we won't be adding all of them at once, but we do have the lunars (both of them) and mortal kombat, after burner, sonic and about 40 other titles too, so don't worry, but we're only adding about 10 for now..

Thanks

That's good. Of course Lunar is the only game series that matters.

RaNDOM Guest

i beg to differ. It's not the Beavis and Butthead game itself, but the arcade games you can play in Beavis and Butthead (SNES) that will live forever in the hearts and souls of all gamers.

Melania Guest

Why does it have to be earlier in the US of A? All these discussions are going on at night when I'm asleep! I can't participate properly! Oh well, never mind. At least I have something to do now in the mornings... But what I wanted to say is that you shouldn't all be so hot-tempered about things getting said twice or more... It shows that people care, so lets be easy about it, okay?

By the way, we're getting a little off-topic, aren't we?

Thanks

Although the piano is a good instrument, I prefer the violin's sound. Call me old-fashioned, but I just love the stringed instruments. Of course the piano has it's highpoints, but I prefer the violin.

Melania Guest

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    Although the piano is a good instrument, I prefer the violin's sound. Call me old-fashioned, but I just love the stringed instruments. Of course the piano has it's highpoints, but I prefer the violin.
    You just had to do it, don't you? Freak...

Thanks

Hmm, although you do raise a good point, methinks education is a vital contribution to society. It may not be entertaining, but it's important to keep people at their highest attributes.

RaNDOM Guest

leveling up and cheat codes will also keep people at their highest attributes.

Thanks

Dunno why I'm saying this, but shut up, this is a serious thread. There's no reason to post bullshit here.

Thanks

I have to disagree with you Random, I like Italian food better than Mexican. Give me a cheese pizza or lasagna and I'll be a happy man.

(Okay I'm done with the purposeful off-topicness)

Melania Guest

Originally posted by KnightofNachos
    (Okay I'm done with the purposeful off-topicness)
    Finally...

Thanks

But...it was fun. Oh well, I'll have to go back to non-purposeful off-topicness. Now that I've said that, I can't say something and have it be non-purposeful. Umm... You ever wonder where they make balloons?