Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

Thanks
    EP Points

Also, I am not to mention our own protection, but we do host our stuff so securely that NOONE can crack down on us for hosting it, believe me on that for if I were to tell you how it's done, you would sure be surprised.

Thanks

You guys are feeding Thriveslam what he wants - he's laughing now.

MasJ, that was a pathetic attempt at saying that you would voluntarily shut down the site. What time is it over there? You messed up some of the stuff in the quote (the bolding).

EDIT - Good work, MasJ! It's better to be safe than sorry. Though I doubt anything to immune to the law.

Zero126 Guest

Emuparadice 4 ever!!! Emuparadice will never go down!!! Put that on the IDSA's dick and suck it Thriveslam!!!

Does the IDSA represent SNK, Capcom, or any other company involed in arcade games? It would be a shame if all the arcade roms had to come down.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, it would be rather abashing for them to discover where exactly we have our roms. Would really embarass them.. (the IDSA and the US govt.) You could say you're downloading off the US govt's arse [hint: backbone ]

What I meant was, if Thriveslam (being a member of this board) wants the site going to pieces, why in hells name are we keeping it up in the first place ?? Don't you realize it's rather annoying that the people you build it all up for want it raised to the ground ?

Hey, even I make typos So the bolding can mess up but nothing that can't be fixed

Thanks

Let's just say that Thriveslam is a member of this board with a different point of view and leave it at that. We don't have to things his way - do them the way you think is best.

Thanks
    EP Points

A point of view is harmless until it goes to a certain extent but does get too far when we start finding the IDSA poking sticks up our arse to find if we have roms hidden there

Thanks

MasJ... I didn't expect those words from you. You sound like the man that has given up. A battle that hasn't even started cannot be ended before seeing what will happen.

There are always ways to get a solution...even if one has to make some sacrifices. We (and I speak representing all of the members of this message board) are with you. If the roms have to go... let them go.

Don't let your efforts go to trash. "There are multiple paths to the same place", man! We, the people are with you.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Zero126 Guest

This it the largest and most realible Emulation site I have ever layed my eyes on, so please, MasJ, don't give up! This site has come to far to be shut down by the IDSA and a ranting dumbass!

Thanks

I love emuparadise. It may not seem so but I spend some time of my life on it. Emuparadise members are avid gaming lovers and so am I. I enjoy the community and do not want this website to go down. I'm just don't give a rip about roms, i never have downloaded one from this site nor will i ever.

Thriveslam... you seem more to be a lawyer than anything else...
    I took a buisness law class in college... but it didn't cover any cyber laws, well just a few but not that intense. I really just used my head went to some trustworthy resources and read...

Does the IDSA represent SNK, Capcom, or any other company involed in arcade games? It would be a shame if all the arcade roms had to come down.
    IDSA works with but isn't limited to the following from what i have read from there.

Acclaim Entertainment
    Activision, Inc.
    Capcom
    Crave Entertainment
    Disney Interactive
    Eidos Interactive
    Electronic Arts
    Fox Interactive
    id Software
    Infogrames, Inc.
    Konami of America, Inc.
    LucasArts Entertainment
    MGM Interactive
    Microsoft Corporation
    Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
    Namco Hometek, Inc.
    Nintendo of America Inc.
    NovaLogic, Inc.
    Sega of America Dreamcast Inc.
    Sony Computer Entertainment America
    Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
    THQ, Inc.
    Titus Software Corporation
    Ubi Soft, Inc.
    Vivendi Universal Games
    Wild Tangent

And yes IDSA targets acrade roms.

Also the IDSA hosts E3, yes that means I get a pass everyyear! woot!

Thanks

bleah a keep emuparadise up support forum? What am I? Public enemy number one! IDSA just asked for some of the roms to be removed btw.........

Thanks
    EP Points

We know, thats why I told you to read the email again

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Originally posted by Thriveslam
    What am I? Public enemy number one!
    yes.

i remember when u dissed me like, on yer first day here, that pissed me off.
    u can just go to hell, it was obviously u that put in the referral

Thanks

Hey, Davemc, does that get Thriveslam into your gay list?

It seems that we're getting a bit too seriously involved in this debate.

Thanks

Thumbs up Show you care!

Made a topic...for Emuparadise! Go there and show your support!
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

Default Re: IDSA Attacks emuparadise.org! *Must Read*

obviously u that put in the referral
    bhaha yall think i put it in? Capcom doesn't even make
    Dig Dug
    Donkey Kong
    Mario
    Pac Man
    i remember when u dissed me like, on yer first day here,
    bleah i'd been lurking the site for a week, all those big ass sigs made it hard to read so i registered just to rant on big sigs, and then I started posting thanks davemc if it wasn't for you i'd never be in this situation! psst Korea > England

Made a topic...for Emuparadise! Go there and show your support!
    Dude Galicon read my last post.... *points down*, this whole debate was over the illegality of roms, not emulation.. at least what i thought it was... note the bold, emuparadise isn't coming down for a while at least i dont think it will

bleah a keep emuparadise up support forum? What am I? Public enemy number one! IDSA just asked for some of the roms to be removed btw.........