Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GAME RAGE DISCUSSION: When gaming goes wrong..

Thanks

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater on European extreme. Swear, it's like on some parts of the game, they make it damn near impossible to sneak by. Most notably.. The mountains heading up to Grozny Grad right before The Fury's boss battle. Damn tranquilizer darts only last for like a minute or two, and there's just too many people to get by without being seen. If only they gave me the M14EBR on Metal Gear Solid 4. I'd be one hell of a happy camper then.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Freaking Pokemon games catching the legendaries when you have them down to one health (false swipe ftw) and asleep or paralyzed and you throw like 20 ultra balls and they pop out every damn time! Without even wiggling a little bit! Or when the legendary has recover as a move so it takes forever to catch them that way to.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Freaking Pokemon games catching the legendaries when you have them down to one health (false swipe ftw) and asleep or paralyzed and you throw like 20 ultra balls and they pop out every damn time! Without even wiggling a little bit! Or when the legendary has recover as a move so it takes forever to catch them that way to.
    Remember how in Gen 1 games, unless the legendaries had some status ailment (don't think Poison counted), the message would be "You missed the Pokemon!" I'd be like "DAMN IT!" I had to make sure I brought someone with a sleep move (Gengar usually) and made sure I had the HM slave on me as well as a space for the legendary in case I wanted to make sure its stats were decent.

Thanks

I remember that. You had to hope and pray to god that the legendaries didn't use agility.. Otherwise you'd never catch them. The speed stat conflicted with catching the pokemon... IT MAKES SENSE, BUT FFS... WHYYY!?! I have no idea how many ultraballs I wasted trying to catch those stupid things. Sad thing was.. You actually NEEDED Articuno to beat the Elite Four. Articuno just completely rapped them.

Thanks

The game that used to drive me mad was the original Final Fantasy on the Nes. I used to get very far and save the game. Come back a few days later and save file was gone. That save file was so unstable at times for me I swear.

Other games that used to piss me off were games with passwords. A bunch of times the passwords given did not work. That was so upsetting I just don't know how many hours were wasted because of it.