Thread: Need ROM, Can anyone help!!!

Male21Dan Guest

Default Need ROM, Can anyone help!!!

I posted earlier this week, and have yet to get any responses... Does anyone know where I can find the ROM for Heavy Barrel. The console is unknown to me, as I dont remember perfectly, but I have searched all systems here under H, and no luck. I have also done general searches and have not found it. I would really appreciate the assistance if it can be provided...

Thanks,

Daniel

Thanks

Is it for an old system like SNES,Master System etc. or was it on a pretty recent system?
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Male21Dan Guest

AHHH...

Finally, I have found it... It is for NES... I was thinking it was SMS... I have the link if anyone else would like it... Its a GREAT game...

Daniel

http://www.geocities.com/enigma00j/rom.html

Thanks

I just found out it was for NES so I dare say you can find it at EMUSANET or emuchina.
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo