Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which game you don't like?

Thanks

Default Which game you don't like?

I think that this game is just a crap game...

Impossible_Mission.jpg

ImpossibleMissionWii-1.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackCitadel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

wow I played that game on gbc and it looks just as crappy lol.
    Also of course it would be crap Some people can look at game covers or know game developers and judge off that but I prefer to read reviews on gaming websites and such to be a 100% sure if it's a bad or good game.
    Last edited by potter214; 2nd-April-2012 at 05:58.

Thanks
    EP Points

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Story mode.

Thanks

lol I loved the story mode (just because I'm weird lol) for super smash bros. brawl

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Any rpg, i sometimes play some rts games but rpg sucks.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit Tanwar View Post
    How concise.

I just finished playing through Final Fantasy 1 for the first time (GBA version). Maybe it's because I played 4-9 first but I couldn't really get into this one. The lack of equipment bonuses (elemental resistances, stat bonuses etc), the fact that they made weapons specifically for Monks when they actually made them weaker, the lack of bosses (only what, 7 not including the soul of chaos dungeons?), etc etc.
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit Tanwar View Post
    wow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muscab View Post
    wow.
    I know, wow.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by potter214 View Post
    I know, wow.
    I don't know about you guys but I'm more wow'd by his explanation than the fact that he doesn't like RPGs.

As far as lame games go another came to mind;

^find yourself a rom and prepare to say "what is this i dont even-"
    "I think that the problem with this video is it is highly derivative of many popular bands within the genre. Although when viewed on its own merits, it does have a deeper groove. However what it has in groove, it lacks in originality. One can't help but be reminded of such bands as Pearl Jam, White Zombie, Suicidal Tendencies and other bands that bear the mantle of so called "Alternative Rock". One is even reminded of Lorie Anderson when she wore curlers. Hehehmhm! This video speaks less to the heart and more to the sphincter. In closing, I think Korn would do well to learn more from -"

Thanks

Let me preface this by saying I'm not the biggest fps fan out there and I pretty much just play wtih brothers and friends but I really didn't care for Halo. After playing TimeSplitters and really enjoying the just fun attitude of the game with the silly characters fighting eachother against red guy..blue guy etc just seemed incredibly stale and boring

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by wickedcold1 View Post
    Let me preface this by saying I'm not the biggest fps fan out there and I pretty much just play wtih brothers and friends but I really didn't care for Halo. After playing TimeSplitters and really enjoying the just fun attitude of the game with the silly characters fighting eachother against red guy..blue guy etc just seemed incredibly stale and boring
    Everyone is different. I played morrowind about 50 hours but in the end what i get. All the skills are around 50. But in FPS games you have skills on your hand.

Thanks

Don`t know about Wii version, but Impossible Mission is a stone cold classic - you can often find it in Top Platformers Ever lists. Original released in 1984, so maybe it`s not so wise to call it a "crap game" 28 years later on ;)

Thought we`re not allowed flaming threads...oh well. For me it`d be Mass Effect 2 - for dumbing down the awesome original, to the extent of being really an interactive movie (finished it on Hardcore and died maybe 4-5 times. Please.) And since it made a mountain of cash, that further derailed the whole industry.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's a long list of games I don't like this is the short version.
    E.T for atari-It's unplayable-they spent 4 weeks making this game,oh yes it shows!
    Action 52 for nes-so shitty,it crashes immediately
    Final fantasy X-2, I was appalled by what they did to Yuna. The game is crap.
    Ogre Battle for 64- I don't like the micromanaging. (yes, I don't like all RPG's)
    Bugs Bunny B-day blowout-Do I need to explain.
    Mickey's mousecapade- awful game
    Dr jeckyll and Mr.hyde- confusing and terrible
    Avoid these games, they are awful.

Thanks

Revelations: Persona. I desperately wanted to get into this because I loved number 3 but I hated the navigation in revelations that it just put me off the game. I knew where I had to go but the hardest part was finding it, of course I wasn't expecting it to be too easy considering the time of the game but most of the city looked the same and found myself walking in a certain direction until a character said "ok this is the place".
    Maybe not the best example of a game I hate, a better example would be pes 5 or fifa 5. Both games have such poor defending and refeering, eventually I just resorted to dribbling round every player which in the hands on anyone is damn hard to stop

Thanks
    EP Points

Gears of War: Consolized UT

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって