Thread: where to find ISO for windows 98

Thanks

Default where to find ISO for windows 98

i need to run some old games in a virtual machine and i cannot find my CD. i have the key and i want to run my old games on my new PC

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah that's not allowed here. You can't run them in compatibility mode? I think there are windows emulators out there too though.

Thanks

it's not allowed? i thought this was an emulator forum? distributing ISOs and ROMS? compatibility mode does not work with a CD that will not start at all. where can i find a windows emulator?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

ISOs for games and ISOs for operating systems are 2 completely different things

When you say the CD won't start at all, do you mean it won't "Auto-Run" or it just isn't being read at all?
    Destiny ∂єѕтιηу ですちんゆ デスティニー
    If you like the advice you receive from someone, don't forget to thank them and press this star at the bottom of the person's post to add to their reputation =]

Thanks

i mean it will not play at all. i manually tried everything i could think of and am downloading XPMode as we speak, but i also want my old favorite OS on my PC. i have the key and the CD is somewhere around here but i have so many disks i can't find it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

As they already said, you can't request it here, it's considered warez and not allowed according to the rules.