Thread: help with psx emulators for my pc

kris99 Guest

Default help with psx emulators for my pc

I was wondering if vgs or bleem would work with my computer, these are my specs

athlon 1900+
    256 mb of ram
    ati radeon 8500
    windows xp

Thanks

Christopher Time Guest

Bleem and VGS aren't considered all too great anymore, in fact.. Bleem doesn't belong in the listing anymore. VGS is okay when you can't get a game to run on anything else, but otherwise it's not all that great.
    ePSXe is your best bet at PSX emulation, I use it whenever I want to take in-game screenshots or whatever. Oh and for your information, Bleem wont even run on Windows XP.

kris99 Guest

i was wondering if you could give me some configurations to make epsx look good, it looks really bad on my pc right now, myh specs are:

athlon 1900+
    256 mb of ram
    ati radeon 8500
    windows xp

Thanks

SomeUserGuy Guest

use one of pete's plugins and click on the "nice" settings.

Thanks

yeah but then it might run slow. what i did was use "fast" then changed the texture filtering to 6: extended + smooth sprites. also change the fullscreen resolution higher too. it should look pretty good and runs super fast.

Thanks

Default yeah..

So use VGS...or try out another plug ins on ePSXe...depends on the game u will need one or another..

Rememebr to use both at 640 x 480

Good luck..
    [ AzarieL ]