Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda TV Episodes

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

let my know when you orgainse your edisodes and i'll make em' as best as i can for ya.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks
    EP Points

RANDOM, What we're overlooking here is that almost EVERY cartoon out there has been made into a videogame . So then how can we keep it videogame related, . But whatever may be the case, I still want a cartoon site on our network

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

yeah, with ren and stimpy too!! "YOU EDDIOT!! YOU FOOL!! YOU WORM!!" gotta love em'

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

RaNDOM Guest

Originally posted by MasJ
    RANDOM, What we're overlooking here is that almost EVERY cartoon out there has been made into a videogame . So then how can we keep it videogame related, . But whatever may be the case, I still want a cartoon site on our network
    you misunderstand me. the cartoons i'm thinking of were videogame to cartoon translations, not the other way around. i'm talking about the cartoons that were made out of game mascots, like the LoZ, the SMB, the Megaman, and such. Since you've already proclaimed an "anti-anime" approach, you wouldn't have to worry about Digimon or Pokemon, would you? And i thought we could stick to the "classics", the ones that are hard to get a hold of (such as, SMB, LoZ, Megaman, which i have a hard time getting a hold of, etc). Interpret it however you want, i think you should get a pretty clear indication of what i'm trying to say, though. And you should go ahead and start getting the Kirby one whenever it starts on September 14th, for nostalgia sake. I believe we all know that Kirby is a game to cartoon translation, just like SMB, LoZ, repeated, repeated.

anyways, i'll work on organizing them all soon, and hopefully my above paragraph made enough sense so that you all understand what i'm trying to say

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Jerome, if you can send me an email at:

[email protected]

So we can set up transfering of the videos. I get back to my personal computer tomorrow, so I most likely can get them to you on Monday. Wow, it's like working all over again. Spoof them up the best you can in, say... a day for one episode, then send it back to me and I'll see what it looks like. Most likely it'll be better than it already is, but the only really difficult ones will be Episode One, Episode 8 and Episode 12, since I don't have that final one, and the first one is horribly disfigured and the eighth one is horribly small.

Wow, this is coming along nicely. And I think it could still be emulation paradise, since the computer is now "emulating" that of a TV. No need to change.

Actually, I just like the banners.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Of course they do MasJ. I would love to see something to that effect pop up.
    I remember SMB, also, I was thinking that a rather GREAT addition to our network would be a site with all these old shows on it for download, Super Mario, Zelda, Bugs Bunny even!! What do you guys think ? I've been mulling over this a long while and I've come to the conclusion that EVERYBODY wants a site like this!

Thanks

I remember SMB, also, I was thinking that a rather GREAT addition to our network would be a site with all these old shows on it for download, Super Mario, Zelda, Bugs Bunny even!! What do you guys think ? I've been mulling over this a long while and I've come to the conclusion that EVERYBODY wants a site like this!
    Sounds great MasJ. I remember watching the Super Mario cartoon, never heard of the Zelda one though. I remember renting the Mario cartoons from my local video store. They probably still have it too.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the Zelda series wasn't out here, but I remember SMB .

Kinda strange though, I would have only been like 4 or 5 years old...

RaNDOM Guest

mine did. unless they liquidated their inventory (sneaky bastards that they are). on second thought, they haven't; if they had, Jamie would have called me first about the Mario cartoons. Who said VHS would become obsolete?...well, it will, just as soon as i figure out how to burn these Mario episodes to a DVD. Then it'll be Toxic Avenger and Mario on Movie Night (which, here, lasts about two days).

Thanks

I thought it was Toxic Crusaders? TOXIE!!!!!!!!!!

There was that blue guy, and he had a really big nose, and a missing leg... and yea. There was a fatass green dude too who had a robot leg and a robot arm, and his scalp was... a robot scalp. I have a toy of him .

RaNDOM Guest

Originally posted by Onestroke
    I thought it was Toxic Crusaders? TOXIE!!!!!!!!!!

There was that blue guy, and he had a really big nose, and a missing leg... and yea. There was a fatass green dude too who had a robot leg and a robot arm, and his scalp was... a robot scalp. I have a toy of him .
    'Toxic Crusaders' was the cartoon series' name. 'Toxic Avenger' is the movie series' name The blue guy was Schnozz, or something like that. He was a pilot. The other members of Toxie's gang:
    A Two-headed freak, one head a surfer, the other a mad scientist.
    A half-dog, half-human named "Junkyard".
    An army dude, he controlled plant life. I dunno his name, either.
    Yvonne, Toxie's girlfriend. heheh.

The little fatass green dude was Dr. Killemoff's lacky, i don't remember his name either...SHIT! i used to know all of their names. Oh well. I have 5 or 6 of the Toxic Crusaders cartoons, and the four released Toxic Avenger movies. I don't have Citizen Toxie yet, cause it was just released in theatres...which will never get played down here... oh well. I'm happy to see my control over the vastness of useless knowledge has come in handy; it's all i have

Thanks

That's right... aaaah, fond memories...

RaNDOM Guest

hahahahaha...love the quote in your sig. next up, analogies by Pika on how Jimmy is like the Tinman from Wizard of Oz! lol

Thanks

oh.....I remember watching the Super Mario Show when i was a kid
    As many of you others did i also rented the video a couple of times.
    Somebody must upload these episodes
    *thinking of the good old days*
    The Super Mario Bros show, Legend of Zelda, Captain N,
    Thundercats too, i think there is 63 episodes i can get about 57 of them i think.....got no means of uploading them though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, we'll try and put together a site for it but don't expect it anytime too soon since we DO have our share of problems at the moment..