Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda TV Episodes

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default The Legend of Zelda TV Episodes

Does anyone remember when they were kids back in '89, waking up early every day to watch the Super Mario Brothers shows? Then, every Friday for thirteen weeks, they'd throw in a Legend of Zelda show? I'm trying to find where I can download the Legend of Zelda shows. I've searched through Kazaa and I only found a few of them, and I'm almost finished downloading Episode One (there are 13 in all.)

Anyways, if anyone knows where I can find them, toss me an email at [email protected]. Thanks

Thanks

Unhappy

ahhh... The good old days.

I remember downloading the zelda episodes sometime last year, but then I deleted them. Then the site went down. I bet the best place you can get them is from kazaa or morpheus. Try using different programs. However, lots of them are the same (morpheus, limewire) because they are on the same client, such as fasttrack and gnutella.

Thanks

those shows kicked.......i only remenber like one episode......i don't know where to download them tho

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've been looking for these things forever. As soon as I find them, I'll letcha know where I got them. Oh, and I'm also looking for Ninja Turtles eps, so anyone interested in those will know when I've found those too.

RaNDOM Guest

Yes, the Super Mario Bros. and Legend of Zelda cartoons rocked. I live in a small town, which almost assuredly means that there's lots of old videos at the rental places here (rooms and rooms of them). Several of the SMB tapes are still rented at my local Video Warehouse, and some of them even have a LoZ cartoon on them, as well. I haggled with the local counter guy into making a few bucks and taping them all onto about 3 or 4 cassettes for me, i think it was 10 bucks. Which reminds me...does anyone remember the huge comic-book things that had SMB and LoZ and lots of other Nintendo game comics in it? I dunno if there was more than one, but one of my old friends had the book, and it had Turanga (?spelling?) from the gameboy Mario games fighting Mario over princess Daisy, and stuff like that. If anyone knows where i can get that, you get a smiley face .

Thanks

ahhhh the good days. lol. I remember getting so mad at my bros when they would wake up and watch the old zelda shows and would forget to wake me up. Has anyone tried kazza i bet you it would be on there. Im gonna go and search maybe i can get some episodes ive missed.

SomeUserGuy Guest

the mario bros. show kicked ass, but i never saw the zelda show.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Does anyone remember the Super Mario Bros and Zelda cereal? With marshmellow boomerangs on the Zelda side? (For those who dont know what the hell I'm talking about, there was a Nintendo cereal released with two different cereals in one box. The Zelda side had marshmellow boomerangs.)

RaNDOM Guest

i remember the fruit punch. came in mini-cans, like the sprite and coke versions, and if you drank all of it and looked inside, sometimes you won a prize. Different people were different flavours, such as, Mario was the red punch, and bowser was the purple, or something like that. great stuff.

Thanks
    EP Points

I used to love the Super Mario cartoon series. There were about 3 different ones as far as I know... Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario Bros Super Show and Super Mario World. I also have a vague memory of the Zelda cartoon series too...

Thanks
    EP Points

I remember SMB, also, I was thinking that a rather GREAT addition to our network would be a site with all these old shows on it for download, Super Mario, Zelda, Bugs Bunny even!! What do you guys think ? I've been mulling over this a long while and I've come to the conclusion that EVERYBODY wants a site like this!

Thanks

I DO ! I DO !

I would love to help make it !

Thanks

MasJ, that would be awesome! I've never actually seen the Zelda cartoon, but I'm pretty sure it was great. I did however see Mario, and I kind of liked it actually. What other old shows did you have in mind? Are you open for suggestions?

Thanks

I remeber there was 3 different Super Mario Cartoons - Super Mario Bros. (wich was the worst I think), Super Mario Bros. 3 (I can vaguely remember an episode where Mario & Luigi are running away from the sun & disguise themselves by wearing the racoon flyin hat thingys) & the Super Mario World Cartoon (which kicked ass). The Zelda cartoon confused me like hell cos I was only like 5, I had no idea that Zelda was a videogame until I was bout 11, & I always thought Link was Zelda because he looked like a girl and was the main character. It was still a pretty damn cool show though!
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, ofcourse I'm open to suggestions, we won't have anime stuff though. Just cartoons .
    I'd ofcourse need lots of volunteers and uploaders to rip the episodes off TV or tapes and stuff, you'll need a video capture card [or tv tuner] for doing that, comes for about $25 nowadays. (even lesser), or even a videocard with TV IN would do.
    So thats as far as the requirements go, I really wanted a site like that on the network