Hello there, please forgive me if this is the wrong part of the forum to ask this question, just seemed the most valid place to ask however i've seen noone else asking about flash carts at this section.

Basically i purchased an R4i SDHC 3DS cartridge and i've been having some problems with it, it runs perfect on my DS Lite but the cart doesn't even show up on my 3DS (I've updated to 3.0.0-6E), i've been looking around google for a solution as asking fellow gamers on a forum is usually my last option (i don't like to waste your time with my issues) but i'm pretty darn confused.

I checked and seen that i believe i need to do an update from the R4 software itself from my DS Lite to get it to work on my 3DS however when i check there is no sign of a start button or any signs of being able to update on the R4i Cart, i've included a picture to show you what i'm seeing, i'm positive there should be a few more buttons and the words 3DS, i'm using the latest kernal for my R4i-3DS which is V1.54b

Name:  554578_320050964723149_100001547443908_903689_321824795_n.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  61.9 KB

^this is what i see when i push the Update button within Config^

Sorry about the size of the picture, just want to make sure its clear enough for everyone to read