Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ePSXe Changing disk headache

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Try with sspsx or pcsx emulator and see if you can change the disc with them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator (psx datacenter) View Post
    I will download those emulaters and try again.

THanks for trying to help

Thanks
    EP Points

If that doesn't work try re-downloading CD2 it sounds to me as if CD2 may have somehow corrupted during the file transfer.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshade View Post
    If that doesn't work try re-downloading CD2 it sounds to me as if CD2 may have somehow corrupted during the file transfer.
    I will try that as well.

Also for pcsx which version should I download and also what plugins to use because there are many plugins. I used my ePSXe bios and plugins but everytime I run the CD it says pcsx stopped working. I think I am using the wrong plugins

Thanks

Downloaded the CDs again and tried but same problem... It just lags on that part in the picture.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Check my page http://psxdatacenter.emuparadise.me/ for what verssion and use of pcsx or sspsx in sspsx use the internal ssspsx cdrom plugin and for pcsx peops cd or sapu are your only choices

Thanks

Check my page http://psxdatacenter.emuparadise.me/ for what verssion and use of pcsx or sspsx in sspsx use the internal ssspsx cdrom plugin and for pcsx peops cd or sapu are your only choices
    Ok thank you, I'll try that and may be last try because Im tired of trying to fix it lol

Thanks

Nothing worked with those suggestions.

I downloaded the pSX v1.13 emulater the one without plugins, I was going to try and see there but I have a problem. How do I transfer my ePSXe save files to the pSX 1.13?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

About your memory car saves ?
    I think you can copy them to the memory car folder of psxfin and select them as the memory card, if that doesn't work just use PSX Game Edit V.1.6 or Aldo's Memory Card Manager 1.3a to create a memory card in a format that psxfin supports.
    Last edited by gladiator (psx datacenter); 22nd-March-2012 at 06:12.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

To switch discs in Daemon Tools, you have to unmount the CD1 and Mount CD2 in the drive that CD1 was in. That's because the PS1 only had 1 cd drive.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    To switch discs in Daemon Tools, you have to unmount the CD1 and Mount CD2 in the drive that CD1 was in. That's because the PS1 only had 1 cd drive.
    I understand that, I know how to switch Disks using Daemon/Alcohol but as I posted in that picture its just not working out for me. I know I am doing all the right steps but I just have been unlucky somehow. Oh well, I just have to stop playing this game and pick another one.

Thanks for everybody's input

Thanks
    EP Points

Have you tried getting another version of your disk 2? Are you loading the bin file or the cue file? (There might be something wrong with the cue sheet)

Can you boot Disk 2 on it's own? (Not sure if possible in Driver 2)

Is it possible in Driver 2 to save your game and then load it in disk 2?

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    Have you tried getting another version of your disk 2? Are you loading the bin file or the cue file? (There might be something wrong with the cue sheet)

Can you boot Disk 2 on it's own? (Not sure if possible in Driver 2)

Is it possible in Driver 2 to save your game and then load it in disk 2?
    Yes I have downloaded CD 2 from different websites with no progress.

I am loading the cue file because Alcohol does not recognise the bin file.

Yes I can boot Disk two but as soon as the CD promo goes it tells me to insert Disk 1.

No its not possible because when I start with CD 2 it tells me to go back to CD1 hence, I need to start with Disk 1 and then change Disks successfully somehow.

P.S. I been trying to look for a game save in Las Vegas, doesn't matter if its from mission 1 in Las Vegas as long as I am in that city but with no luck. Does anyone know If I can find a game save from this city so I can bypass this change disk faisco?

Thanks

Finally got the CD changed but I did it the hard way thats for sure.

What I did is basically switch to a European version of Driver (PAL) and played all of CD 1 missions again until they told me to change CD. Changed CD and it worked and now I'm playing in Las Vegas.

Very happy.