Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HI i'm back with a new sig .

ZantetsukeN Guest

Default HI i'm back with a new sig .

iv not been postin here in a while but thats me back most of you wont know me but hey hi im ZaN...its my birthday today and to celebrate i made a new sig lol plz check it out and maybe rate.

Thanks

I like your sig. It looks very cool. Especially the colors, they stand out perfectly. I could even see the char there in the background. Did you use photoshop to make the sig. But any ways your sig is awesome man keep up the good work.

Thanks

ZantetsukeN, fantastic sig. It's looks great. I like the transparency effects as well as your choice of colour. Did it take you a while to make?

ZantetsukeN Guest

yeah it took like half an hour.. i use photoshop to do my work..i use like 10 layers to do my bg's i try to make them as effective as possible..thanx for the comments guys c yas around the boards

chrono8921 Guest

How exactly did you do it?

ZantetsukeN Guest

well it consists of my own brushes layer on layer with blending effects.thats really what it consists of plus little touches here and there mainly all brush work.

chrono8921 Guest

How did you do the transparent Cloud?

ZantetsukeN Guest

i added a layer mask to his layer and used a linear gradient from half way right to left on him which makes it go transparent from the middle to the left..quite nice effect you get by it.

chrono8921 Guest

Oh... but where did you get the original image from?

Thanks

I agree with Nightfall Z. It looks cool.

ZantetsukeN Guest

chrono8921 Guest

Thanks, and I don't think I congratulated you on your sig yet... so Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

chrono8921 Guest

From what I can see, the image of Cloud's background isn't transparent and there's the animated gif covering part of his arm???

ZantetsukeN Guest

Originally posted by chrono8921
    From what I can see, the image of Cloud's background isn't transparent and there's the animated gif covering part of his arm???
    the gif has only been put on top of there on geo just put the layerd html on if u right click and save its just the imgage..and for the bg is white thats because i cut the image and took the background away..
    and thanx for the happy birthday and congratulations

Thanks

ZantetsukeN probably did some editing to fix that up and spruce up the image.

EDIT - Okay, ZantetsukeN explained it in the previous post.