Thread: Creating Your Own E-boot Files

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Creating Your Own E-boot Files

Hi I have been making my own eboot files to play psx games on my psp and have a question involving putting more than one disk on an eboot.

First off i am using psx2psp to make the eboot files.

I have gone through all the trouble of making an icon image a background image a information image and background music of the opening theme of final fantasy IX for my eboot.

I also have all the files ready to be converted (some of the images I got off of Emuparadise to save time, and copied my own disks for files where people said there was bugs or freezes)

These files are all NTSC and are not corrupt as they play on ePSXe just fine

When I put all the things together for one img file it looks great and everything works fine. However when I try to batch the 4 disks together onto into one eboot file the conversion % stays negative and just goes lower the longer I wait

Is it possible to get these disks to merge and play on my psp?

any information would greatly be appreciated.

Also if I can get these to start working I plan on uploading my attractive eboots to share with the emuparadise community!
    Last edited by turklaker; 14th-March-2012 at 06:23.