Thread: Creating Your Own E-boot Files

Thanks

Default Creating Your Own E-boot Files

Hi I have been making my own eboot files to play psx games on my psp and have a question involving putting more than one disk on an eboot.

First off i am using psx2psp to make the eboot files.

I have gone through all the trouble of making an icon image a background image a information image and background music of the opening theme of final fantasy IX for my eboot.

I also have all the files ready to be converted (some of the images I got off of Emuparadise to save time, and copied my own disks for files where people said there was bugs or freezes)

These files are all NTSC and are not corrupt as they play on ePSXe just fine

When I put all the things together for one img file it looks great and everything works fine. However when I try to batch the 4 disks together onto into one eboot file the conversion % stays negative and just goes lower the longer I wait

Is it possible to get these disks to merge and play on my psp?

any information would greatly be appreciated.

Also if I can get these to start working I plan on uploading my attractive eboots to share with the emuparadise community!
    Last edited by turklaker; 14th-March-2012 at 06:23.

Thanks

How long have you left it to create the one eboot file?

If i was remotely usefull (how ever unlikey that maybe) feel free to click the thanks button or share some rep.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Blog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes, you can. Try to leave the conversion for a while until it finished, even if it showing the negative percentage. Then test it on your PSP.

Known bug on the application, I guess.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post:

Thanks

If you are having trouble using your PSX converter for multiple-disc games, you can use PopstationMD. I use it and it works fine for all games I've converted. The program supports up to five discs, and is easy to use.
    Here is the link to the program's project page: RS-GUI PopstationMDv3
    How's it feel being beaten?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacoguy123 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

worked AWESOME!!!! Thanks I was just being impatient :p.... FYI FFIX is 1.75G as a single eboot with all the glitter. guess I need a bigger mem card lol.

Thanks again now to find a place to load these up at
    ----------------------------------------------------

Thanks taco guy but i already got it set with psx2psp... however do the games come up different if you make the eboots on POPstation MD? the customization and such.
    Last edited by turklaker; 14th-March-2012 at 18:18.

Thanks

PSX2PSP is a great program, I just had happened to use PopstationMD. As for how the eboot looks, they are essentially the same so it doesn't matter which program to use. Single eboots do tend to take more space, but it is better than having multiple "games" on your PSP.
    On a side note, nice job on getting your games to work on your PSP! I know how frustrating it was when I wanted to convert PSX games to PSP (Chrono Cross was my game) and once I figured out how to make them, it was a piece of cake from that point on.
    How's it feel being beaten?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by turklaker View Post
    worked AWESOME!!!! Thanks I was just being impatient :p.... FYI FFIX is 1.75G as a single eboot with all the glitter. guess I need a bigger mem card lol.

Thanks again now to find a place to load these up at
    ----------------------------------------------------

Thanks taco guy but i already got it set with psx2psp... however do the games come up different if you make the eboots on POPstation MD? the customization and such.
    its good to try and remember to be patient with any form of conversions as they normal take time, my rig once took 8 hours to make a dvd but it turned out that the program i was using was super slow.

If i was remotely usefull (how ever unlikey that maybe) feel free to click the thanks button or share some rep.