Thread: where can you find japanes super famicom (snes) roms

andrew Guest

Default where can you find japanes super famicom (snes) roms

i was just wonderimg if anybody knows where there are "working" japanes super famicom (snes) rom sites.

-does anybody know where to get good snes rpg roms.

-does any body know where to get fire emblem roms?

reply anybody...

thanks!

D-Style Guest

Look here: www.emusanet.com

There are also other sites, just search the forum with the search enginge below

JadeSaber Guest

Yeah, but if you go to emusanet, GET POP-UP KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOU NEED IT DESPERATELY on that site!

andrew Guest

where can you get it?

cus i went to the site and every time i clicked on somethin, about 3 or 4 windows pop up!
    it' freakin' annoying!

JadeSaber Guest

You darn right it is annoying! I got so fed up with it that I sent them a nasty letter telling them I didn't appreciate it one bit and they responded with some crap about paying for their site. I understand the need to pay for sites and stuff, but what they do to you is just too much.
    It's like going to Wal-mart and coming back to find your windshield plastered with stupid fliers and some of them glued down.
    All those pop-ups sometimes cause invalid errors or invalid images in Internet Explorer 6. This causes IE to ask if you want to debug or it will just shut down completely. THAT really p1$$ed me off!
    Hope you get PUK working. It does help.

Just goes to prove that Emuparadise is still the best!!! If you can't find it here, then have mercy on your computer!

Thanks

andrew Guest

Thanks mike...