Thread: Final Fantasy and FTP, Oh No!!!! Please help me

Neomatrix1 Guest

Unhappy Final Fantasy and FTP, Oh No!!!! Please help me

I have been reading and searching and looking and basically trying as hard as possible to find Final Fantasy 7 for the last year! I finally found this site and found out about FTP servers, but, I DON"T UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO IT!! Help me please. Or, if you know of another place to get it, tell me please!

Gundam1 Guest

Default ftp

if u can tell me the ftp i will help u...pm me and we can help each other out

Thanks

First post eh? Maybe you should stick around for a while

Neomatrix1 Guest

Default Sorry, I don't understand your meaning

"Stick around"? I don't mean to be rude or anything, I just don't understand what your meaning is. Sorry, I just registered today.

SomeUserGuy Guest

Default Re: ftp

Originally posted by Gundam1
    if u can tell me the ftp i will help u...pm me and we can help each other out
    really sly way of getting the iso yourself.

Gundam1 Guest

Default ff7

I wasnt trying to get it for myself. I was really trying to help him out. I mean the link didnt work newayz for me lol. But seriously i am not like that. I dont say one thing nd do another. Trust me

SomeUserGuy Guest

ok, sorry for being an asshole about it, but it did sound like a great way of getting the game yourself.

Gundam1 Guest

Default ff7 ftp

yea it does sound like a good idea. Maybe i'll have to try it some other time lol

SomeUserGuy Guest

now you got me thinkin'..........

Gundam1 Guest

lol

StarShade Guest

Default Last I checked...

FF 7 is Playstation and PC only.

No SNES roms, and ISOs are a pain to find. Therefore, either get on Amazon or ebay and buy the thing.