Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private member Section

Thanks

Default Private member Section

yo well straight to the point could we make a private section for all the apriciated members ?? that would be nice cause than you have a goal in this hole board you know what i mean dont you just like a game youre goal is to get more weapons . digimon , pokemon well here it is (if we have a private section) get xs to the private section

greetZ

Thanks

Are you saying that you're an appreciated member? I know I'm not, but I don't think we need another board just yet

Thanks

Default Re: Private member Section

Originally posted by Mysterio
    yo well straight to the point could we make a private section for all the apriciated members ??
    There is a private board. It's called Members Paradise. And no, there are no plans to add another board that takes a certain number of posts to view.

that would be nice cause than you have a goal in this hole board :) you know what i mean dont you just like a game youre goal is to get more weapons . digimon , pokemon well here it is (if we have a private section) get xs to the private section :)
    These boards are a forum for communicating. Not something that you 'play'. Besides, it would only make more people want to spam to get access. We have enough of that as is with the custom avatars and titles.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

He wants another board for "appreciated" members. Not just a board for all members

battousai Guest

that's what the elite forum is for...

darn... still can't get access... *sigh*

Thanks

Actually there's another forum for that very purpose. It's for staff and people who have been with emuparadise.org for a long time. Now, granted, there could be yet another forum for "appreciated" members, but that'd be highly subjective. Not to mention people feeling left out if they weren't added to the access list.
    Last edited by Mason; 7th-August-2002 at 03:13.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

SomeUserGuy Guest

people could be around for years but still not be appreciated by everyone. it's totally unfair.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, thats' where you're wrong SomeUserGuy, we make sure that we appreciate people, just that we don't tell anyone how we do that. But you'll find out after a year with us!

Thanks

*sigh* what are you talking about another board i mean a private section like member paradise ... and i am not saying that i am a good member i just say that it would be nice ... and not only with spaming but based on vote's based on posts and based on rating he could ask xs for private SECTION not board !

greetZ

Thanks

Originally posted by Maison Gray
    Actually there's another forum for that very purpose. It's for staff and people who have been with emuparadise.org for a long time. Now, granted, there could be yet another forum for "appreciated" members, but that'd be highly subjective. Not to mention people feeling left out if they weren't added to the access list.

believe me than they will work even harder i am member of serverel fxp groups and o-sec fxp boards and there are much member sections as private section member section and 1337 section ... ow and crew section ....

greetZ

chrono8921 Guest

Board that needs high number of posts to enter

Equals

Spam, Spam and More Spam

Thanks

hello hello i said based on voting and on posts ... ! not who spams the most ...

greetZ

chrono8921 Guest

Like I said in my previous post to a similar topic (yours I believe)

: Forced Voting...

Thanks

wat ben jij dom ! alright ... i said it was not voting FOR ME BUT IN THAT POLL !!!!!

GREETZ

Thanks

Mysterio, you're really racking up the posts in this thread! I believe that whether you are regarded as an "appreciated member" or not is far too subjective of a category in order to create a new board for.

Furthermore, we have enough boards already. Another "appreciated member" section would be far too arbitrary (not to mention unnecessary). Again, such a section would promote a hierarchical system, which is the last thing that we need in forums. We should regard each other as individuals and equals at the same time.