Page 64 of 267 FirstFirst ... 1454596061626364656667686974114164 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Boxes Out: I can't see shit.

Thanks

I can't decide if that's more ridiculous than Activision price slashes during Steam sales.

15% off on MW2.

My sides, they're moving on their own.

Thanks
    EP Points

Lol Modern Warfare 2 lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    Spoiler warning:
    IIRC, mass relays were a bridge to instantly move to other space systems, they seemed to create a black hole (that Joker was trying to get away from) but he seems to have landed in another land. I'm guessing that nobody really died, but they're now stuck in whatever system they were while the mass relays exploded, a user in NeoGAF posted that there's a Codex entry that says that ships can actually travel light years in matter of days. So if the planets are somewhat close, they can get back to them with week-long journeys, but the problem comes with the far away planets, those might take a longer trip to get back. Maybe they would end as the Migrant Fleet of the Quarians, or find a new planet to establish. If Joker survived, I'm pretty sure some ships escaped the explosions of the mass relays, that's my take on it.
    Spoiler warning:
    Maybe, but if you follow the events of events of Arrival, the destruction of the mass relays leads to the destruction of the entire nebula, as evidence of the fact that once you destroy the relay you can't get back to the Viper nebula. Obviously that's not the case in ME3 since joker had to of crash landed somewhere, I'm assuming he landed somewhere on earth since everyone got out of the Normandy and didn't choke to death instantly in a foreign atmosphere.

What I'm guessing is that it has very much to do with the way they destroyed the mass relays, since one of the characters in the game (I forget who) theorizes that resulting explosion of destroying a mass relay might be a defense mechanism implemented by the Reapers to give advance civilizations an ultimatum: Wait to be harvested and fight it out, or destroy the relay and destroy the entire nebula.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I can't decide if that's more ridiculous than Activision price slashes during Steam sales.

15% off on MW2.

My sides, they're moving on their own.
    What a sale!

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

Spec Ops with a friend in local co-op is one hell of a blast though.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

I started back reading and then immediately stopped due to ending talk, I'm only 5 hours in you bastards.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Spec Ops with a friend in local co-op is one hell of a blast though.
    Playing shooters online is always worth doing, it's hilarious how mad people get.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Shardnax View Post
    No one can topple Capcom's throne.

I should? I hate it and Miracle Whip.
    Both companies are fucking vultures when it comes to DLC, charging for various little things, costumes, weapons, etc. AND putting DLC on the disc. Okay guys, GG.

And yes, fried mayonnaise balls are supposed to be your favorite food, and you're over weight. Or at least that's what I've been lead to believe about the middle of the country.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I started back reading and then immediately stopped due to ending talk, I'm only 5 hours in you bastards.
    That's why we used spoilers, you're welcome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Spoiler warning:
    Maybe, but if you follow the events of events of Arrival, the destruction of the mass relays leads to the destruction of the entire nebula, as evidence of the fact that once you destroy the relay you can't get back to the Viper nebula. Obviously that's not the case in ME3 since joker had to of crash landed somewhere, I'm assuming he landed somewhere on earth since everyone got out of the Normandy and didn't choke to death instantly in a foreign atmosphere.

What I'm guessing is that it has very much to do with the way they destroyed the mass relays, since one of the characters in the game (I forget who) theorizes that resulting explosion of destroying a mass relay might be a defense mechanism implemented by the Reapers to give advance civilizations an ultimatum: Wait to be harvested and fight it out, or destroy the relay and destroy the entire nebula.
    Spoiler warning:
    Yeah, I had forgotten that about the Batarian colonists, maybe their colony was way too close to the mass relay and couldn't escape the black hole effect created by the destruction? Good question. Then again, the mass relay in Arrival was destroyed using artificial means by exploding it, maybe Shepard's way to destroy it was different and thus, didn't cause the destruction of the nebula, like imploding? At least that's what I'm figuring out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Using spoilers man. You won't get the same courtesy when checking out another game sites. Just don't quote us.

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Using spoilers man. You won't get the same courtesy when checking out another game sites. Just don't quote us.
    Oh man, totally nearly did there.

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:
    Yeah, I had forgotten that about the Batarian colonists, maybe their colony was way too close to the mass relay and couldn't escape the black hole effect created by the destruction? Good question. Then again, the mass relay in Arrival was destroyed using artificial means by exploding it, maybe Shepard's way to destroy it was different and thus, didn't cause the destruction of the nebula, like imploding? At least that's what I'm figuring out.
    Spoiler warning:
    That's exactly what I was getting at about the destruction of the mass relay, I just forgot to mention it.

I kind of liked the synthesis ending, lack of closure aside. And the "destroy reapers" ending obviously opens the door for my space jesus to live so that's definitely plus. What I don't agree on is the lack of a boss battle of sorts, the original concept for the end-game Illusive Man was much more bad ass than "LOOK AT ME MY NECK IS BLUE".

Conversations entirely in spoilers FTW.

Thanks
    EP Points

Click for ME3 spoilers

Spoiler warning:
    Steve has man tits.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    Spoiler warning:
    That's exactly what I was getting at about the destruction of the mass relay, I just forgot to mention it.

I kind of liked the synthesis ending, lack of closure aside. And the "destroy reapers" ending obviously opens the door for my space jesus to live so that's definitely plus. What I don't agree on is the lack of a boss battle of sorts, the original concept for the end-game Illusive Man was much more bad ass than "LOOK AT ME MY NECK IS BLUE".

Conversations entirely in spoilers FTW.
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    Spoiler warning:
    psych