Thread: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance video and sound issues on Dolphin

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance video and sound issues on Dolphin

Hello, I just recently got into using the Dolphin Emulator. I tried playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and the characters all have lines over their faces and some visual affects do not show (at the beginning of the first mission a map is shown, but the map does not show instead it's some kinda glitchy blue and green square where the map should be during the battle introduction.) Also, there is a weird warbling distortion in the audio, and I have looked around and have not found anything for these two issues. While I was searching online I did see that there were some issues with the game freezing up or crashing as players progress into the chapters around 17 and up or so. Does anyone know the fix for any of these issues? I am a little worried about what I found about the crashing issues, i really want to play this game.

My Dolphin emulator is a recent one, from about a month ago. I am using the standard settings.

My pc is Toshiba Satellite laptop, i-7 quad core 2.30 ghz, 6 gb ram, nvidia geforce 540M 1 gb dedicated memory.

My windows version is 7 Premiun 64.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Thanks
    EP Points

um, sorry for bugging yall but I havent heard from anyone............Is there nothing I can do for the issues?

Thanks
    EP Points

Which emulator version did you use?