Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New ePSXe v.1.7.0 compatibility list thread

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well. I don't know If I'm going to update this one or make a new one. For now the PSX Datacenter takes a lot of my time...

Thanks

By the way can I help you with testing some games?
    If yes, what's your requirements?
    About the list, I wanted to create a new thread with compatibility for 1.8.0. Can I create it?
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiator (psx datacenter) View Post
    Well. I don't know If I'm going to update this one or make a new one. For now the PSX Datacenter takes a lot of my time...
    P.S.
    By the way Street Fighter Collection CD1 have graphic glitches when using Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9.
    Sorry to ask this, but how did you test the games? (for the moment will talk about Street Fighter Collection CD1 and Final Fantasy 5)
    Did you use only P.E.Op.S. PSX DirectDraw Soft Renderer when testing the games?
    On this thread and on PSX DataCenter you recommend using Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 which sadly have graphic glitches with SFC and FF5 and maybe more games.
    I forgot to tell you. I've tested this games on 3 different system; the result is the same.
    Last edited by ryuhabayusa; 11th-November-2012 at 10:20.

Thanks

nice post

Nice Thread
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 12th-July-2013 at 10:15.

Thanks

I need Pop'n Music 6, please.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Garrick Young II View Post
    I need Pop'n Music 6, please.
    This thread has nothing to do with game requests. If you want to request a game, do it here:
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...p-ISO-Requests

Thanks

the seems to be an issue with the Japanese version of Breath of Fire 4. there is messed up audio on the Capcom logo. but the game runs fine after that.

any way to fix this?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you try epsxe 1.90 with the internal audio plugin?

Thanks

Smile epsxe game settings and emulator version

Hi.I do not know if this is the right forum but can you please give me link in which i can see the different settings for epsxe games working perfect as of now?(The other emulators have their own compatibility list with matching links to game settings and emulator versions)..Thank you in advance

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you want compatibility of emulators you should check the Playstation Datacenter. I put the emulation configuration for each game in that game entry.
    http://psxdatacenter.com

Thanks

Default Hogs of war still not working

Hi there, while looking for a fix for my problem with Hogs of War (German - Frontschweine) I came across this list. However - I tried out many different plugins and other solutions to make this game fully working, the game crashes while loading the 3rd mission, no matter what I try it always gives me an error and epsxe closes. I tried different versions of epsxe, different plugins, different roms, different video and audio settings but nothing seems to work. I've been looking for a fix for this problem for years already, but nothing seems to work.

Tried the patch from this thread, but no changes. I hope anyone here is able to help me getting rid of this problem. I'd finally like to play one of my all-time favorite games again.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hogs of War in all the different pal versions is a protected game, so you need a sbi file to pass the protection. You can get the sbi from the downloads page of the PSX Datacenter. Extract it in the patches folder of ePSXe v.190 or ePSXe v1925 and it should work.

Thanks

Hello Gladiator,

thanks for your fast reply. I tried to do what you suggested me but unfortunately I still get the same error. I inserted the German version of the patch into my patches folder but my game still crashes at exactly the same moment.

Here I attached a screenshot for more details regarding this error:

hogs.png

I hope you are able to help my further to finally make my favorite game working.

Thanks again!

UPDATE: I tried another patch and it seems to work now. If I get any further errors, I'll come back to you.

Kind Regards
    UnReal
    Last edited by UnReal0190; 1st-March-2015 at 19:32.