Thread: Low Hp

PAPER MARIO Guest

Default Low Hp

When you enter Shy Guy's Toy Box what should your HP be? Mine's only 10.

Thanks

from which game are you talking ?

greetZ

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Judging by his username, I suppose he is talking about Paper Mario.

SomeUserGuy Guest

10 HP is low for any game.

Thanks

Not to mention that this isn't rom related.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

RaNDOM Guest

actually, he may be playing the ROM on an N64 emulator, and is wondering if it's something to do with his ROM is why he has only a measly 10HP when entering Shy Guy's Toy Box. Seeing as how everybody else who posted didn't try to actually answer the question, i will:

if you are using the ROM, and pj64 to emulate, try not using codes. sometimes codes will mess with the game's ability to properly read their basic information, because it temporarily alters the way the information is interpreted (this is on the ROM and the cartridge). If you're using life codes, they may be causing the 10 HP.

were you hit before entering the Shy Guy's Toy Box? you know, that tends to make HP go down, right? Try healing right before entering, and see if you still have only 10 HP. Another question that would validate this one is how much HP do you have prior to entering Shy Guy's Toy Box?

Hope that helps. if it doesn't, sorry. Gotta go now, i'm off on an out-of-town trip.

JadeSaber Guest

Impressive answer, RaNDOM! I give you a vote just because that was most excellent of you!

Nakoruru Guest

Um, just so you know thats the amount of hp you start with in paper mario . So he's not low on hp, thats just how much he has for a max.

PAPER MARIO Guest

it's a bit too low, don't you think?

andrew Guest

heck yeah!

I haven't played PM in a while so I forget which part that is in.

THe Beginning or somewhere in the middle.... forget it...

PAPER MARIO Guest

When your level goes up are you supposed to be able to choose whether you want to upgrade your HP or FP? It keeps on giving me FP. So now i have 45FP and 10HP.

vagrantcharly Guest

Yes, you're supposed to chose which one to upgrade (HP/FP/BP).
    Try keeping it balanced.
    But I can't understand how the hell did you make it that far into the game whith measly 10 HP MAX.
    You would've been pummeled by any BOSS by then, not to mention the enemies that charge their power...

Choose one:

1. You're using cheat codes.

2. You're the Greatest Gamer in the World.

PAPER MARIO Guest

i use lots of items and get the money from the gambling place. After beating the lavaland boss it gave me 5 more hp so now i'm at 45FP and 15HP. I always use Bow and its hide attack so i don't get hit.

RaNDOM Guest

Originally posted by JadeSaber
    Impressive answer, RaNDOM! I give you a vote just because that was most excellent of you!
    hey, thanks!