Thread: A new ISO site has born

Blitzer Guest

Exclamation A new ISO site has born

Finally I've uploaded my site!
    If u guys search for roms/isos please check it out : )

P.S.It has highspeed broadband connection

chrono8921 Guest

Which host did you use? They'll probably delete the ISOs due to bandwidth consumption.

Thanks

Default ooh!!!!!!!!!!

milk! MILK!!!!!!! does Chrono Cross online me? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mummy!!! I WANT CHRONO CROSS MILK!!!!!!!

JadeSaber Guest

Strange. I clicked your site link and went to your site. I got the music. I got the pop-ups (you bast...er nevermind) and I got the banner that takes you to top sites. The strange part is there didn't seem to be anything else except a RETURN TO HOME PAGE which only reloaded the same page again and turned the music back on.
    I didn't see a link into the site. Maybe it just wouldn't finish loading or something.
    Also it says the ISO's are "coming soon".
    I don't know. Well, it's your site. If you can tell me what I am doing wrong, I will try it again soon.

I just hate pop-ups, but at least you only have two and you probably don't have much control over them.
    I'll let it slide.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

He can get rid of one of the pop-ups if he uncheck the 'cloak URL' option at cjb.net.

Denniz_Hawai Guest

Yeah you have got much pop-ups, but it's no trouble for me!!! if you really hate those pop-ups download this Pop Up Killer It's a good Pop-Up killer, just put the thingy to smart, It really kills all Pop-Ups!! And it's smart because it doesn't kills the pop-up you want to see!!! And Blitzer, nice site!

Blitzer Guest

I didn't know that I had popups on my page because I have Crazy Browser.
    It's a modified version of Internet explorer that automaticly shuts down all popups

Blitzer Guest

And um jadesaber I don't know what the problem is cause I've tested it on many places and you're the only one that have a problem.

And the isos are coming tomorrow.

My host is brinkster but all the isos are on a ftp

Blitzer Guest

Unhappy

No one signed in in my guestbook except shibbyguy.
    I think I begin to cry!!!!

JadeSaber Guest

I don't get it. Where do I click to get in? This is exactly what I get every time I try going there from your link in the signature:

ROM DOMAIN graphics (not a link)
    top site banners here (links to top 66 and others I think)

YYEEHAW! HUGE UPDATE!

I finally put up bgmusic, roms section, frameset and emulator section! ISOS COMING SOON!

Hi and welcome to Romdomain!

A site that grows every day = ). Currently we have no roms/isos and I will only upload requested roms/isos so just check out our forum.

And um... Please vote {|=^)!

credits:

staff: webbmaster: Blitzer (me) uploader: my dear friend Olof

special thanks: Every one on emuparadise forum who has helped me with isosites, ftp and so on

Very special thanks: Shibbyguy

That's about it. All on a white background. What am I missing?

Blitzer Guest

You nust have Flash player 6 to see the menu Jadesaber.
    You can get it here

JadeSaber Guest

um...ok. Why make a site that isn't compatable with everyone's browser? Not that it's a bad site. Just that I think you would get better traffic if everyone could see it.
    Can ya stick up a non flash version?

sickboy Guest

uh, those menu buttons are ................interesting..............
    let us know when you get some isos. and the music scared the crap out of me.
    sickboy's list of web site annoyences:
    music
    pop-ups
    psychadellic colors
    naked senior citizens.
    you hit 3 out of 4 :nosmile: