Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you Use Easy Cd Creator to Burn an Iso

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default Can you Use Easy Cd Creator to Burn an Iso

i downloaded SFZ3 and i was wondering can you use Easy CD creator to burn ISO's

El_Coco Guest

Default YES

yes u can use easy cd creator to burn an iso just click on file and make sure u select "create cd from cd image" and make sure the write speed is 2x(300kb/sec) and the create options are create cd...........write method is disc at once and if it tells you to pick track at once then just click on it and make sure you have a dot next to close session and leave cd open if youre gona use track at once.:sunglasse laters

D-Style Guest

El Coco is right, however, if the game freezes up at the PSX logo when you use the ISO on a playstation console, you''ll have to use another method cause it has a security coding on it.

If that is the case just go to http://www.emuparadise.org/help/ and lookup the newbie faq. It explains it all.

But if you are going to run it on an emulator on your PC I think you won''t have this problem and you can forget about this

JadeSaber Guest

So the Newbie FAQ does exist! (trumpets blare a huge fanfare)
    THANK GOODNESS! I am gonna copy that URL and paste the heck out of it!

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default Thanks

i copied it with easy cd creator and at the PS logo screen it goes really weird so im downloading NERO thsnks alot

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default Help

i got nero i burned it and the same thing happens what could it be

D-Style Guest

Hmm.. that's not so good, I think it's the security encoding.
    But you got to help me out here, because I don't have enough information yet to help you out.

Are you trying to play it on a Playstation console? If yes, what exactly happens?

And what kind of ISO is the file? Does it contain of two files like or is it only on file. Moreso, which extensions do the files have. Is it like *.ISO or *.BIN?

If you give me this information and any details that seem important I can try to help you out ok?

And Jade, I have been tied up recently but I'll pm you shortly about the FAQ team ok? I think you will be a great addition.

JadeSaber Guest

That would be pretty cool, D.
    Maybe you can help me figure out how to burn a backup of my DDR Disney before it gets scratched too bad. Right now it is pretty good.
    I have Roxio Ez 5 Platinum. I also tried Fireburner, but it doesn't like being installed to a system with Roxio already on it...and doesn't bother telling you this until AFTER you are almost finished with the installation.
    I also tried ISO buster. I am lost without a map on that one.
    I am trying to get Nero.
    If you like, you can email me. I will PM you my addy.

JadeSaber Guest

On second thought, D, your PM box is full. Let me know when I can send you my addy.

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default Hi

It is a .ISO file extracted from winrar do you think its bogus

chrono8921 Guest

Do you have a Mod-chip or boot disc?

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

My PS is modded i know it is because i have the JAP Tekken 3
    it loads up the PS logo screen it says Sony at the top in bluish writing then under neath it just looks all glitched up it loads up a glitched screen then loads back up to the PS logo screen again

chrono8921 Guest

Try using an emulator to test the ISO

The GAME}{}{}{ Guest

Default it works perfectly

it works on Epsxe it might be the cds theyt are 80 min 700 MB but there not a very good brand

D-Style Guest

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JadeSaber
    [B]That would be pretty cool, D.
    Maybe you can help me figure out how to burn a backup of my DDR Disney before it gets scratched too bad. Right now it is pretty good.

It is a .ISO file extracted from winrar do you think its bogus? // it works on Epsxe it might be the cds theyt are 80 min 700 MB but there not a very good brand
    Ok, let me explain the problem.

Some PSX game have an encoded security hidden in sub tracks. As you know a CDROM has tracks but also subtracks. They contain mostly some kind of useless 'Static".

However some smart gamedevelopers have written a security code in those subtracks. The key is to use the right method and software of burning.

Understand so far? Ok let's move on.

First creating a backup. I haven't heard of DDR Disney but I'm assuming it's a PSX game . I recommend CloneCD because it has a very simple way of creating a backup of the CD.
    Download a trial version here http://elby.ch/english/products/clone_cd/download.html
    Get version 4.XXXX

Ok now you've downloaded it, you've come to the easy part.

first create an imagefile

Open CloneCD and click on "read to imagefile"(it's the first button with a CD and Glasses on it)

Select the drive in whick the original game is located and click next

Now you have the ability to choose out of several options:
    click on game cd and click next

Now you have the option to specify a folder or name. Choose as you like. You can also create an "Cue Sheet". I didn't use this option but if something goes wrong try again and check this option. Click Ok.

now you have created an imagefile

Burning to an CD

Click on the second button "Write from Imagefile" ( displays a CD with a Pencil on it)

Now select the imagefile you just created, selected GameCd if you're asked, and burn away.

This sounds simple, why is it different to other programs?

Well, if you select the 'wizard' to create a GameCD , the program automatically uses the option to read and copy from the subtracks, thus also copying the protection. If you just make an ISO of an file, most of the burningprograms will ignore the subtracks and leave them out.

If you want to copy the original directly to a backup cd, you can use the third button ( displays 2 CDROMS) and use the same settings as above. But I do recommend first making an imagefile and then burning, because you also get to have an backup image on your hard disk! Usefull if the CD will go to the CD heaven.

Oh and Jade, I cleared my PM box so go ahead

Game XXX, your up next