Thread: Problem with PCSX2 and Another Century's Episode 3 (not the clamping stuff)

Thanks

Default Problem with PCSX2 and Another Century's Episode 3 (not the clamping stuff)

As the title says, it's not the clamping problem. Atleast I don't think it is. At first I found this problem, in both 0.9.7 and 0.9.8, but I got past that and it loaded the second stage. But then during the second stage, after you get teleported to the desert world a cinematic plays. Once that cinematic finishes, it more less just hiccups/freezes. This happens whether or not I have the extra clamping on. I'm out of ideas here. I really want to play this game and google hasn't given any good answers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Disable any Cheats, Speedhacks you have. Set GSdx to Native and Clamping Mode to Extra or Extra+Preserve Sign.

That's the only known fix, but if that doesn't work, try using the latest SVN.

Thanks

The first bit of advice didn't work, but the newest version did the trick it seems. Thanks.