Thread: PSX Datacenter - Comments & Feedback

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Default PSX Datacenter - Comments & Feedback

COMMENTS & FEEDBACK

If you want to make a comment or a suggestion about the PSX Datacenter please do it in this thread.

In this thread you can also talk or ask about possible future projects, new sections, tutorials, etc. If we can we'll answer you.

Thanks for the feedback.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gladiator (psx datacenter) For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I was wondering if someone (maybe you) could upload a cover art/box art/disc/manual pack for all currently archived ps1/x games [similar to the DreamCast Torrent on EP's BitTorrent tracker]. maybe put it under the downloads sections?
    ===
    also is there an option to download all plugins at once [compilation file]?
    #Archean_0's Uploads [http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...0#post1431710] | #Found a ".dlc" file? Open it with [http://jdownloader.org/]

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Arrow

Sorry but I can't do that, I'm going to explain the reasons:

1 - The Datacenter is an alive project and that means that I keep updating the entries when someone provide new covers, etc. and that will make impossible to update a torrent each time.
    2 - I got limited hard disc space & time so I can't upload torrents.
    3 - I got another big project in the making, that for now is on hold until the PS1 Datacenter is a little more advanced or I see more interest in the project.
    4 - The PSX Datacenter always give credits to the contributors, If i upload a torrent it will seems that I'm the only contributor...
    5 - Right now the PSX Datacenter had lost a lot of popularity (at least according to the weekly visits, the site passed from over 2500 visits each week to over 800 right now), so I'm not very motivated to upload the site's content in other ways that will make the site even less popular that is right now.

The goal of the PSX Datacenter is to be as completed as it can be, the torrents are usually for completed projects.
    Hope that you understand my reasons.

Thanks
    EP Points

I didn't mean upload it as a torrent, I was specifying the location of the example [dreamcast], but thanks anyways
    #Archean_0's Uploads [http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...0#post1431710] | #Found a ".dlc" file? Open it with [http://jdownloader.org/]

Thanks

Hi. I download Xenogears CD1 but I can't find the password to unzip the file. If anyone can, help me please?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dacloste For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That doesn't belong to the PSX Datacenter part of the forum, please ask that in the thread where you get the game download.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gladiator (psx datacenter) For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Can I download games on emuparadise this to make me burn a cd and I played in my psx console????

11. The Following User Says Thank You to galank1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This is not the place to ask that, you should check the faqs of emuparadise and also they got other parts of the boards to ask these kind of questions.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gladiator (psx datacenter) For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PSXDATACENTER is now linked from epsxe.com! Congratulations on a great resource.

I would note that many games reference Pete's OpenGL Plugin 2.9, and I believe that the 2.9 version is the OpenGL2 plugin. I think there was also an audio plugin listed that was missing some small detail like that from the name, which could throw some people off who haven't used the emulator much. If you have the time, you could make the site even better by fixing some of those references. <3

Be afraid. Be very afraid.