Thread: [Req] PC RPG's (Not DOS or other PC's)

Thanks

Default [Req] PC RPG's (Not DOS or other PC's)

I'm honestly unsure where I am going with this thread except that I absolutely love RPG's, and while great on console's the PC ports / versions / or "Made For PC" RPG's are honestly better in my opinion. Some can utilize full MP3 audio, OGG audio, higher bit rates etc, which makes your experience that much better. Graphics aren't a staple for me as I can enjoy games ranging from the 8bit era all the way to my 360, PS3 and Wii. I'm also a let's player, I have done Ys and would like to play it on the PC, Ys I & II Chronicles, Yet I can't find it anywhere. As well, Ys Orgin's. But I don't want to keep this to just the Ys series on PC, I'm welcome to ANYTHING RPG from Windows 95 on. Windows 7 patches preferred, but im PC competent and can get it running otherwise. Reason 95 on is because the site already has a DOS section, along with ton's of other PC's, so it doesn't make sense to ask for RPG's for them. That being said, more common RPG's like Neverwineter Nights, Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale, Dragon Age, Knights of the old Republic, etc, or most games that can be found on GOG (I already have most.. but not all!) I wouldn't mind being excluded. I would also like to see ports / remakes that were made on the PC, and they don't all need to have English patches, I can find them on my own and post it here as well, if one is available of course. Let's try to keep it to recommendation's only, English Patches should still be able to be posted if available.

I realize this might be a bit confusing, and I may have the section wrong, so sorry if it is, but this is more of a lengthy request post if anything. And If it's a big deal I can start making Single posts for a single game or series instead of trying to keep just 1 thread. I figured a Genre could be covered in a Request post?
    Last edited by DarkSentai; 23rd-February-2012 at 22:01.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Just a reminder for everyone, only abandonware games are allowed to be shared. Any other PC games are considered warez and can't be posted here. For more info, please, check the rules.

Thanks

Good point. I should point out for recommendation's only.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If you are looking for recommendations, please, use this other thread in General Gaming:

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...e!-quot-thread

Thanks

Well admittedly that wasn't quite my point when I made this thread, or at least I didn't have it in mind.