Thread: need help xsnes9x for the xbox

shoguz Guest

Question need help xsnes9x for the xbox

I got a quick question maybe some one can help me with I was told the xsnes9x emulator could run n64 games. I have not been able to make them work maybe some one can tell me what format do they need to been in to run on this emulator. Also I heard there is a new beta version maybe some one has seen it I got version 1.39

Thanks

Sorry but I haven't heard of it. Sounds somewhat unlikely. What's the problem?

BTW, what's with the Xbox in the subject?

shoguz Guest

The xbox is in there becuse that is what i am playing my emulator on. and i am using the xsnes9x witch is alot like the snes9x emulator. But my question was has some one played a n64 game on the snes9x emulator. i hope i cleared up the question.

andrew Guest

i haven't heard of the xsnes9x... or whatever. But i don't think that the snes9x plays n64 games.

i'll try it...maybe

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If this thing exists, then it seems to me the name of the program would probably indicate just what it does and doesn't run. There is an N64 emu for the X-Box in the works, but thats entirely different.

RaNDOM Guest

don't be fooled. if it says "snes" in the title, it only plays SNES games . By the way, where'd you get xsnes9x at? I recently splurged a little money on an XboX, and i'd like to try this out...

current downloads: Super Mario Bros. Ghosts R' Us (p. 1&2)
    current download time: about 2 hours
    i'm gonna watch Lord of the Rings now, kill a few hours . Then i'm watching Mario Bros.! Yeah!