Thread: is there an emulator out for these!!!!!!!!

lankydonkey Guest

Wink is there an emulator out for these!!!!!!!!

does any 1 know if there is a emulator out there that can do these arcade roms:

the house of the dead 1/2
    top skater
    die hard arcade
    star wars trilogy arcade
    virtua fighter 1/2/3

and does any 1 know where i can get these namco rom dumps any where (arcade)

ridge racer 1/2 (reveloution)
    rave racer

lankeydonkey

the bas Guest

balls on your replies

JadeSaber Guest

And while you are at it, I would like the arcade ROM of Virtua Fighter 4, DDR 4th Mix SOLO, and Pod Racer.

Yeah...and monkeys might fly outta my butt.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hey Jade Saber. I've got 4th Mix for the PSX. I'd be willing to upload it if anyone has an FTP for me to do so....

HEHEHEHEH...

JadeSaber Guest

Originally posted by cyberxion101
    Hey Jade Saber. I've got 4th Mix for the PSX. I'd be willing to upload it if anyone has an FTP for me to do so....

HEHEHEHEH...
    Thanks for the offer, but I know someone who has it too. If I can figure out how to make a WORKING copy of it, I will just do that.
    Acutally what I meant was the REAL arcade with ALL the songs from previous mixes. The real arcade version of DDR 4th Mix solo is like 5 minutes from where I live. It's awesome to have ALL those songs on one machine. Even the original Butterfly. If I had $2000 to throw around I could probably buy the machine off eBay. I have seen them on there several times.

Thanks
    EP Points

Rave Racer is playable I think, as for the dumps, we have them but we don't give them out so often.