Thread: Looking for Apple Macintosh emulators for PC

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Looking for Apple Macintosh emulators for PC

I am trying to find some emulators that emulate classic Macintosh operating systems. I am trying to find some good ones that are designed to run on windows PCs. I've found 2 so far, but need some to emulate more of the versions of the old Macintosh operating systems. Please list all known Mac classic, Mac plus, and power Mac operating systems. I am looking for emulators that are designed to run on windows and emulate the Macintosh operating systems that were released from 1983-1999. I so far have one that only emulates a 1984 release of the Macintosh operating system. I need help finding ones that are in color, have working sound, have additional patches that emulate an appletalk network and allow the emulated mac os connect to the internet through my Windows 7 laptops WiFi adapter. I also would like to have one that uses my laptops hard disk instead of it using an emulated mac HDD. I also need to know what website I can download a Mac plus BIOS ROM image from. I also want to know what site to go to that has software that was designed to run on the early versions of the Macintosh operating system. Thanks
    Matthew E. Roomsburg
    Autistic, Genius, Computer/emulation geek, Web designer
    Visit my page www.matthewroomsburg.yolasite.com
    Its true that I have autism.

I am now a technical intern for the Murphy USA corporation
    and visit my profile http://www.epforums.org/member.php?1...thew-Roomsburg
    I now have an emulation field support page: http://www.epforums.org/group.php?groupid=132

Thanks
    EP Points

Can't you install Windows on Mac's Now?

Thanks
    EP Points

PearPC is probably your best bet for emulating some of the older Mac OS X Operating systems. I hear some people have gotten some of the newer ones to run too. However PearPC is hard to configure, its a command line program. Although it does have a frontend. You could also look into hackintosh computers as well.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hackintosh? Not an emulator but it is just like the current Mac OS X.