Thread: Dissidia duodecim corrupted save

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Dissidia duodecim corrupted save

I updated my psp to 6.20 PRO and my save got corrupted. I tried using something... I think it was savegame deemer, but no luck.

Any leads on fixing it?
    Been lazy to put up a sig since my account got wiped with that last EP crash. Well, here's something.

-3DS- in search for a New 3ds- MY FRIEND CODE
    -PSP- Retired, but still functional
    -PSVITA- Traditional, mostly an accessory :c
    -PS4- Deliciouser
    -PS3- black 2501A 160gb, some version of Rebug
    -PS2- Retired, also functional but ps3 is doing the hard labor
    -PC- Dead, but damn, my new phone and some lame laptops are doing the trick for now
    Who knows when there'll be a new update...?

Thanks

Try this

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreyle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Seems like a non-permanent fix on my first try. I'll keep messing with it to see if I can make the fix permanent.
    Thanks
    Been lazy to put up a sig since my account got wiped with that last EP crash. Well, here's something.

-PS4- Deliciouser
    -PC- Dead, but damn, my new phone and some lame laptops are doing the trick for now

Thanks
    EP Points

I had the same issue I used savedata E-D and Freecheat to fix mine.

http://forums.qj.net/psp-general/163...ed-gen-d3.html

This is a link to the website I used when I ran into this issue! It worked perfectly for me.
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    Seems like a non-permanent fix on my first try. I'll keep messing with it to see if I can make the fix permanent.
    Thanks
    Once it's loaded properly, you just have to switch back to the former data type and save ingame. It will be permanent then.

Thanks
    EP Points

I did that, but it stopped working. I loaded my save, turned it off, saved. Back to title screen, loaded, saved. Turned off the psp and turned the plugin off. When I went back to Dissidia, it was still broken.

Thanks, Lordrand. I'll try yout method too :3

Edit: Same result. Works on first try, and gets corrupted afterwards. Not sure if it's because I'm using custom DLC or something...
    Last edited by yanazake; 3rd-February-2012 at 22:56.

-PS4- Deliciouser

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by yanazake View Post
    I did that, but it stopped working. I loaded my save, turned it off, saved. Back to title screen, loaded, saved. Turned off the psp and turned the plugin off. When I went back to Dissidia, it was still broken.

Thanks, Lordrand. I'll try yout method too :3

Edit: Same result. Works on first try, and gets corrupted afterwards. Not sure if it's because I'm using custom DLC or something...
    MagicSave is your best choice, since it has greater support for managing saves for newer firmware.

Try disable any plugins you have, and run the app again. If you still can't get it to work, post your save here, and see if I(or others) can do something with it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmm, guess what, it's working now. Why? Nobody said anything about making a new save or overwriting the old one.
    I was overwriting, and that's probably why it kept corrupting again. A friend who's playing the old dissidia told me I could save from the menu, and I did just that. The new save works perfectly with the plugin Dreyle linked to still enabled, but without the option to read broken data marked.

So, basically, once you use the plugin to load your corrupted data and it loads successfully, make a new save and delete the old one after you're sure the new one is working properly.

-PS4- Deliciouser

Thanks

I'm glad it worked out. Have fun!