Thread: ISO related question

Thanks

Default ISO related question

Well, i downloaded a GTA1 ISO, and when i went and burned the image to a disc it doesn't play right on my PSX. As it is, its unplayable, and i know i burned it right since all my other ISO's i burned work just fine, and also the ISO and burned disc that won't work on my PSX work perfectly on my PSX emulator. Is this just a broken ISO or is there a way to correct this?
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks

Default Re: ISO related question

Originally posted by Hipoccolos
    Well, i downloaded a GTA1 ISO, and when i went and burned the image to a disc it doesn't play right on my PSX. As it is, its unplayable, and i know i burned it right since all my other ISO's i burned work just fine, and also the ISO and burned disc that won't work on my PSX work perfectly on my PSX emulator. Is this just a broken ISO or is there a way to correct this?
    mabey some games need a difrend mod chip or something ...

greetZ

drunk_neil Guest

the mod chip i got on my playstation works with every iso i have tryed, but those boot discs dont

SomeUserGuy Guest

was the iso the full thing with music and sound? i don't know if it'll make a difference or not.

Crayoneater Guest

does the screen appear bouncey and with lines in it, if this is the case i can help you, because it happened to me once. if so post back here, if not, oh well, i tried.

Thanks

Originally posted by Crayoneater
    does the screen appear bouncey and with lines in it, if this is the case i can help you, because it happened to me once. if so post back here, if not, oh well, i tried.
    THATS EXACTLY IT!!!! Its just like you said, so now i guess the question is, how do i fix it up?
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Crayoneater Guest

ok, you need to get virtual daemon. it is a virtual cdrom drive. load the iso into virtual daemon, and get any burning software and choose to copy a cd. (the virtual cd created by virtual daemon). and try it at low speeds, at about 2x is good. sometimes a game doesnt work as well if it is burned straight from the iso, so this way should solve your problem, because it solved my problem also. if it doesnt fix it you might want to try a different brand of cd-r. i hope this helps......