Thread: PS1 BURNT GAMES ISSUE

Thanks

Default PS1 BURNT GAMES ISSUE

I am downloading the PSX/PS ISO game files NTSC versions. Once I download it, I extract the files. Then, I decode the img.ecm file with unecm.exe. From there, I burn the image to a cdr and I run it on a ps2 with modchip. The game loads fine. BUT, THE PROBLEM IS, the controller does not work! Everything goes smoothly up until I staring at the game on my television screen and cannot play it because the controller buttons do nothing. My ps2 works fine, my other games work fine, and my controller works fine. How do I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Cabo

Thanks
    EP Points

What happen when you play other original game? Does the control working?

Thanks

Like I said, the original games and controllers work fine. It's only on certain games I download and burn then play that the controller does not work. Examples are Mortal Kombat Trilogy and Mortal Kombat 4 do not work. However, Spyro the Dragon works. It's strange. Maybe I need to download the E versions and see how that turns out. I need to figure it out because I'm wasting discs.