Thread: ps1 games in cwcheat

Thanks
    EP Points

Default ps1 games in cwcheat

ok, i want to play spyro 1,2,3 with cheats but unfortunatly i cant get them to working, the cheats are in the db yet they arnt appearing, the game id is the only thing wrong and i dont know how to get it to work, i got the cheats for granstream saga to work just by adding a [U] after the name and i tried that with spyro and no go. i rememeber saying that i should put them in myself, tried that and still no go. i tried googling spyro but all i see are the second and third games.

Thanks
    EP Points

Cwcheat version? CFW?

Tried using the original db? Pretty much sure there are some Spyro codes in there..

Thanks
    EP Points

latest version of cwcheat (which is a couple years old) and cfw is 6.60PRO-b9 and yes i switched to the original db, it did appear when i put spyro the dragon [u] but disapeared when i left the game