Thread: How to Play NTCS games on PAL

Thanks

Default How to Play NTCS games on PAL

hey everyone! my ps2 is PAL and when i play a NTCS game the game turns black and Grey..no colours..so is there a way to play NTCS games on PAL ssytem? i have founf one conventer from NTCS to PAL but i don't know would it work? :/ did anyone tried or smthing?

Thanks
    EP Points

Either get a multisystem TV, or the converters. Converters usually work, and there are ones that are designed specifically for PS2. There are some that work on all devices but are more expensive (I think).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    Either get a multisystem TV, or the converters. Converters usually work, and there are ones that are designed specifically for PS2. There are some that work on all devices but are more expensive (I think).
    From where i can download those converters?

Thanks
    EP Points

The converters are hardware, you can't download them. They convert the PAL output to NTSC. I think the problem is not with your PS2 or games, but your TV. try your games on a different tv if you have one, see if that helps.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

If your TV isn't really old, a RGB scart would do it, that should display the images correctly.

Thanks
    EP Points

get a hdtv and some ps2 component cables. some games have a built in 50/60hz selector also