Thread: Pokemon black problem

Thanks

Default Pokemon black problem

Under event codes it has something about getting a pokemon holding a liberty pass in one of the PC boxes but it trails off and wont finish what to do, then it says something about the event pokemons for Zoroark and zorua, but it doesn't finish the title or say what to do, then it says something about replacing the first slot party pokemon as genesect, and that one trails off too

The section I needed to put this in was locked down so I put it here.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraFoxFurry View Post
    Under event codes it has something about getting a pokemon holding a liberty pass in one of the PC boxes but it trails off and wont finish what to do, then it says something about the event pokemons for Zoroark and zorua, but it doesn't finish the title or say what to do, then it says something about replacing the first slot party pokemon as genesect, and that one trails off too

The section I needed to put this in was locked down so I put it here.

Here is a link to codes that should work for you if you are using an Action Replay or a flash card. read on down the page past the actual code list for the event codes. http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=47448.0
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007