Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION! MEGAUPLOAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS!!

Thanks
    EP Points

WAT??? mediafire is the best one though...

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

Well here is the list

Megaupload- Closed

Fileserve- Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program.

Filejungle- (Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

Upload station- (Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

Filesonic- FileSonic has announced that it is has disabled “all sharing functionality”, and that its service can “only be used to upload and retrieve files you have uploaded personally”.The company’s Facebook page has also disappeared.

Videobb- Closed affiliate program.

Uploaded- Banned USA IP addresses.

Filepost- Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

videozer- Closed affiliate program.

Source ONTD

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    WAT??? mediafire is the best one though...
    RapidShare will now be the king of all File Hosts again imo. Otherwise, get a cloud storage somewhere and share your user & pass...though I don't know how cloud storage businesses would react to many IPs logging into one account.

EDIT: HERE is a great list of 121 sites (I stole this from another forum ) where you can upload files to. Not sure which ones are actually worth using though.
    Rather large image....1,403px × 4,442px....so you'll have to zoom in to see all the links. The image size is only 244.09 KB.
    Last edited by drdaylight389; 23rd-January-2012 at 01:29.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post
    Well here is the list

Megaupload- Closed

Fileserve- Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program.

Filejungle- (Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

Upload station- (Owned by Fileserve) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

Filesonic- FileSonic has announced that it is has disabled “all sharing functionality”, and that its service can “only be used to upload and retrieve files you have uploaded personally”.The company’s Facebook page has also disappeared.

Videobb- Closed affiliate program.

Uploaded- Banned USA IP addresses.

Filepost- Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

videozer- Closed affiliate program.

Source ONTD

aww filesonic is down, i got an account recently.

do u guys think this is temp or they going to stay like this from now on?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not sure right now. I did here there IP banning US users. But will not know for sure till they do it. If they do I'd request my money back.

Thanks

I'm not sure right now. I did here there IP banning US users. But will not know for sure till they do it. If they do I'd request my money back.
    Thank god I live in Australia
    I promise not to troll you... If you surrender the cookies

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    The world isn't going to end in 2012, the fucking internet is. Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeolus Aeneas View Post
    ... You actually think that most of the people who don't like FFVII do so because of the graphics? Really?

MIND = BLOWN

Thanks
    EP Points

Nobody's out of the woods yet, US gos where they want sadly. Its going to emails now instead of file sharing threw a host. But in time we will see hopefully there will be change. But you are in a better place then the US at this time thats for sure.

Thanks

Nobody's out of the woods yet, US gos where they want sadly. Its going to emails now instead of file sharing threw a host. But in time we will see hopefully there will be change. But you are in a better place then the US at this time thats for sure.
    But our government in my honest opinion is fucked in the head, so it wouldn't surprise me if it comes our way :L

... You actually think that most of the people who don't like FFVII do so because of the graphics? Really?

MIND = BLOWN

Thanks
    EP Points

Anonymous Takes Down CBS Anonymous took down CBS. in a rather unusual manner earlier today. CBS takedown wasn’t a standard distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack because the CBS homepage only showed an index page with a single file. That suggests that whoever hacked the site deleted everything on it. The CBS site was down for about 20 minutes. Anonymous is also apparently attacking several Brazilian websites today as well, including the websites of Brazil’s federal district and Tangara da Serra city. Quite a way to retaliate for Megaupload. Source venturebeat
    Last edited by Coraje187; 23rd-January-2012 at 02:39.

Thanks

Anon Takes Down CBS Anonymous took down CBS. in a rather unusual manner earlier today. CBS takedown wasn’t a standard distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack because the CBS homepage only showed an index page with a single file. That suggests that whoever hacked the site deleted everything on it. The CBS site was down for about 20 minutes. Anonymous is also apparently attacking several Brazilian websites today as well, including the websites of Brazil’s federal district and Tangara da Serra city. Quite a way to retaliate for Megaupload. Source venturebeat
    Good on em, power to the people

MIND = BLOWN

Thanks

Anon Takes Down CBS Anonymous took down CBS. Anonymous is also apparently attacking several Brazilian websites today as well, including the websites of Brazil’s federal district and Tangara da Serra city. Quite a way to retaliate for Megaupload.
    what was the point of taking out CBS - what?? to deny ppl their news for the day??
    and brazil?? what does that have to do with anything??

Thanks
    EP Points

Anon Takes Down CBS Anonymous took down CBS. in a rather unusual manner earlier today. CBS takedown wasn’t a standard distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack because the CBS homepage only showed an index page with a single file. That suggests that whoever hacked the site deleted everything on it. The CBS site was down for about 20 minutes. Anonymous is also apparently attacking several Brazilian websites today as well, including the websites of Brazil’s federal district and Tangara da Serra city. Quite a way to retaliate for Megaupload. Source venturebeat
    we are taking down brazilian sites.......because brazilian anonymous is fighting #OpPinheirinho and trying to take down a law that censures the internet.

Thanks
    EP Points

Agree and CBS might be to get more attention to the cause.

Thanks

Agree and CBS might be to get more attention to the cause.
    That makes sense

MIND = BLOWN

Thanks
    EP Points

annonymous goes nuts over the smallest things, megaupload was BOUND to die eventually, next will probably be a host site like Warezbb

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean