Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526

Thread: ATTENTION! MEGAUPLOAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE FEDS!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Megaupload will go down for good eventually with how scummy that place was.

Also, lol at people still making the fat son of a bitch who scammed us all a martyr for the cause of pirating everything. I hate that emulating older games is put under the same flag as normal pirating under the law.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post

Legal news update
    Interesting.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Coraje187 View Post
    snip
    Well, that certainly an interesting turn of events. It certainly makes the law enforcement look like fools.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Megaupload will go down for good eventually with how scummy that place was.

Also, lol at people still making the fat son of a bitch who scammed us all a martyr for the cause of pirating everything. I hate that emulating older games is put under the same flag as normal pirating under the law.
    I'd be shocked if someone ever got busted for it.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

But what could happen is they took the stuff without proper forms so will they file for mistrial and or all evidence be dismissed because of this? It has happened before in smaller trials.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

OMFG FFFFFUUUUUU

But seriously....we knew this was gong to happen and all the other sites are cracking down with it.

BitTorrent to the rescue?

Hey if I got busted for emulating a Sega Genesis game, I'd flip and happily would fight anyone trying to cart me off to jail.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 28th-March-2012 at 19:18. Reason: don't double post, use the edit feature.

Thanks

I wonder why fileserve is back online and filesonic still lock itself. It's quite a long time.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

all my uploads gone. nooooooooooooo

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hiendaoduc View Post
    I wonder why fileserve is back online and filesonic still lock itself. It's quite a long time.
    Filesonic sucked anyway.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks

^ Some site did most their uploads on Filesonic like xvgmx, just bookmarked them recently.
    Sometimes I wish they're gone forever like MU, being close to the edge of deletion like that just makes me feel hopeless.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I feel like someone just slapped me in the face, and then preceded to teabag me seriously.
    Last year the game Xenus 2: White Gold came out and the localization was fucking borken.
    So I had to download the Russian sound files which was at Megaupload, and then my HDD crashed, and now I decided to get the game again.

The english ver not that hard to find. However since megaupload has shut down. I can't grab the fucking audio files anymore, so I had to find the Russian ver which is almost dead, however I did manage to find it on rapidshare.

And I was like great last time I used that site I got 1.5MB/s as a free user, and now in Jdownloader I get 30KB not to mention a lot of the files just stop at 90 %.
    Which means that I have to reset the file it wouldn't be such a hassle, if it wasn't for the fact that they disabled resume downloading. And of course the smurf packed the game in 190MB parts so when the file stops at 166MB (which took 1h 44m) and Rapidshare thinks that I will buy premium just so I don't have to wait 1d 3hours? Fuck you rapidshare actually I will let the video do it for me

My other uploads can be found here http://www.epforums.org/tags.php?tag=atton

Thanks

I'm twisted, and I've had a sick enjoyment from MU shutting down. Why? It makes it more challenging for me to find files, I still always do, with just the added challenge.

lol?