Thread: Udraw Gametablet usable for PC?

Thanks

Lightbulb Udraw Gametablet usable for PC?

If there anyway someone could make a compatible driver or program to allow a PS3 UDraw Gametablet to be usable on a PC? I hooked up the USB blue tooth device and (My PC said driver installed correctly) then I tried to pair the Tablet with the Bluetooth USB to no Avail. Any help or some sort of Homebrew would be greatly appreciated. Since Udraw Gametablets are cheap and quite an awesome product I'd love to be able to use it for my Laptop! I've searched everywhere and there seems to be no one willing to give this a try.

Thanks
    EP Points

These seem to be relatively new to the market. Since official drivers don't exist, you have to wait for someone willing to write an unofficial driver. (Like DS3 drivers) Even if someone is willing to do it, it takes time, so don't expect it anytime soon.

If you're trying to make professional art on your computer, there are better graphics tablets on the market more suited for this purpose. afaik the Udraw's cheap price comes from not having some of the essential features of graphic tablets (such as mode selecting and disabling touch). It's more of a toy than a professional tool.

Thanks

I know that but I just want it for simple stuff. Like to play OSU! with and have a bigger touchpad to work around with on while i toil away with my Maya 2012 Mudbox. It'd just make alot of things easier and it is cheap yes and there are better out there but for the price and the playability on PS3 is just enough for me right now. I'm a full time college student and am unable to afford a nice Wacom Intuos tablet I may even consider a Bamboo but an Intuos is what I'm shooting for here. So whoever is able to write the drvers required for this port I'd be very grateful and I'm sure others will be to as well! Thanks for your Input gezegond it is greatly appreciated!