Thread: Bleach Soul Carnival/JPCSP Issue

Thanks

Default Bleach Soul Carnival/JPCSP Issue

I finally found Bleach Soul Carnival and got it to work. But there's one problem. All the graphics are.....transparent. Basically everyone and every THING (buildings, objects, etc) look like a ghost. It's very annoying and makes the game look messy. I have looked everywhere, tried different versions of Jpcsp, different ISOs, and messed with the video settings. Nothing changes. Please help!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

jpcsp is still in it's early development. I don't think the emulation is at 1:1 yet. The game seems to be playable, but doesn't work 100% right. You have to wait for a newer versions of jpcsp.

If you're just looking to play some Bleach game, I recommend the DS ones: The Blade of Fate, and Dark Souls.

Source: 1, 2

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gezegond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

No known fixes yet. The problem was caused by the emulator itself, so either wait for future updates or just ignore it.

Thanks

Mmkay, well thank you!