Thread: MAJOR LAG (PS2 emulation)

Thanks

Default MAJOR LAG (PS2 emulation)

Hey, i got an intel 2 quad core 2.33 ghz with a Geforce 560 GTX DDR5 1GB windows 7 64 bit computer and with the ps2 emulator, while playing games, i experience pretty bad lag, why is this? Please help...

Thanks
    EP Points

Which games? Post all info from the Console Logs here, as well your plugins settings.

Thanks

even with an amazing laptop you may still experience lag due to the hardware requirements and bugs with the emulator. i have 2.2 quad core that overclocks to 2.9, 6 gb ram, nvidia geforce 450m video card and standard harddrive. ive tried any recommended settings for pcsx2 i could find even game specifics and very few would play full speed with ok resolution. instead im using a ps2 fat with free mcboot and esr and soon opl or hdloader
    psp 3000 09g lme 6.60 cfw
    ps2 fcmb no new hardware
    ps3 CECHA 60 GB stock OFW 4.00 FFFFMMMMLLLLLL