Thread: .hack Infection voiceover confusion

Thanks

Default .hack Infection voiceover confusion

Hi folks - 1st post, not sure if that`s the right place, but...

I`ve got original, European copy of .hack Infection. Was looking for an undub since I`m allergic to Western voiceovers, couldn`t find one, but did find some poster saying that it`s actually possible to enable Japanese in-game. Surprised, coz that was first thing I looked for in Options, but hey, rushed back...and found a note in manual saying that it`s indeed possible - as a bonus when you beat the game. Aaarrrgghhhh! Catch 22? How bloody ridiculous.

My question(s): anybody knows if that`s the same in US edition? if so maybe somebody has a save made after finishing the game that could be uploaded? (but - would it be possible to start with fresh characters?). Finally - anybody aware if there actually is an undub for this game? (I looked, but it`s very elusive)

Thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Pretty sure you can switch between Jap and English freely in the US version.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nemkoon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good to know, i`ll just get the US version from somewhere and have a look then. Thanx!